Chapter 5: The master plan

Hi! I just made a new fanfic so if you can check it, please do. Also, shout out to @Scirarocks for giving me the idea for this chapter, and thanks to @DragonBoy2020 for showing me this song.To da story!

Ben's POV:

We grabbed our radios and headed to different places where we could see every guard and the guy we saw under my window shooting the bullet with the security camera, who Catherine recognized as Leon Wagner, a german drug dealer.

"I can't believe any evil organization would go as low as hiring a drugs dealer," Erica said besides me. We had divided in 4 groups. I was with Erica, Chip with Jawa, Mike and Zoe, and Catherine was with Alexander in the hotel room checking what we saw with our cameras. 

"Why do you think they hired him?"

"Dunno, but..." That's as far as she got before enemy agents shot her with a sedation dart, and the last face I saw before falling unconscious were the uncouncious faces of the gang.

I woke up about 3 hours later cuffed in a chair and saw Joshua Hallal, Leon Wagner, and a goon talking, so I remained in silence to see if I could pick info. 

"We need to go to Japan," said Leon Wager. (I will call him Leon from now on)

"Why?" asked the goon.

"We need to reunite the Axis!" Joshua said

"The,  Axis?"

"Japan, Germany, and Italy, you idiot!" Leon said "The Axis powers of WW2!"

"Oh,"

"So we need to reunite forces, with Japn and Italy. We sent a "ambassador" to go to Italy." Leon finished.

"Who did you send?"

"The Legendary Cyrus Hale " He said Cyrus Hale the way someone would say sewers or rat droppings. 

"How did he accept?" asked the goon

"Well, let's say he saw his granddaughter in that cell, and let's say Leon told him I would kill her if he didn't go or if german agents told us he escaped or ruined the negotiations with Italy so... he went!" Joshua said.

"And why will we reunite the Axis?"

"Well, Italy will attack England, and the USA will come and help, but Germany and Japan will go to Canada, who agreed to help us with troops and passage to the USA, where we will launch our frontal attack!"

"But what if they try to bomb us, like last time?"

"that's why we stole a nuclear bomb, and right as we speak, our scientists are making copies, right under those spies' noses! So we have everything covered!"

"And, why do we want to attack the USA?" Asked the goon.

"Can't you see my brilliant plan? We will start World War 3!"

"And why do you care so much about the war?"  Leon's face darkened with that question.

"My great grandfather was one of the generals in World War 2, Germany would've won if the USA hadn't intervened! And now we will destroy the USA while they are here in Europe!" That's when I made the mistake of moving the chair and make a creaking noise.

"Well, well. looks like the little nerd woke up. How much did you hear?" Joshua asked.

"Nothing," I said playing innocent. Joshua didn't buy it for a second.

"Well Ben, there is a thing we need help with," He said "In Montana, there are some lookout towers. But as you noticed when you stopped the missiles disconecting the main computer, the GPS on phones is not reliable, but since you are a straight A student now,  (He got all A when he beat Ms. E, so yup) You should know where they are."  The truth was, I did know.

"I will never tell you traitor," I said.

"Well, we have means to make you speak," He said

They sat me in a chair with cuffs for the hands and feet, then Joshua grabbed some gloves. There is no  word to describe the pain I felt when they touched me with those gloves, wait, I think there is, and it is,
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!" Tears started streaming down my cheeks, and I remembered a song that completely described my fucking life.

(It is Weak by AJR, Thanks again to @DragonBoy2020 for the song)

"No thank you" is what I should've said, I should be in bed

But temptations of trouble on my tongue, troubles yet to come

One sip, bad for me, One hit, bad for me, One kiss, bad for me

But I give in so easily

And no thank you is how it should've gone, I should stay strong

But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?

Boy, oh boy I love it when I fall for that

I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?

Boy, oh boy I love ya when I fall for that

I'm weak

But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?

Boy, oh boy I love ya when I fall for that

I was about to crack like an egg, when I saw the happiest sight of my life: Erica with a sedation gun and Joshua, Leon, and the goon in the floor. Just when I was going to hug Erica, Guards came. Aparently they had heard my screaming and when I stopped they came to size us, so we did the sensitive thing, we ran like if our lives depended on it, and they did! We ran until we hid in a broom closet. 

"Does someone have their radio?" I asked. Erica gave her's to me.

"Catherine! Do you hear me?" I asked through the radio 

"Yes Benjamin, were are you?"

"We're here with the gang in a broom closet in the lowest floor of the hotel! Oh, and Oppression knows we're here," I said

"Okay, see you in the Starbucks across the street in 20 minutes,"

"Roger that, see you in 20." Just as I said 20, Chip fell through a hole besides a broom.

"Hey guys! Come and see this!" We went through the hole and saw a whole lab with many scientists studying a big clock, that's when it hit me. 

"It is a nuclear bomb!" I said a little to loudly. Every scientist looked at us. We were about to go back through the hole when a evil looking Joshua came through it.

"Catherine," I said through the radio smiling. Everyone looked surprised.

"Yes?"

"Now!" That's when Catherine and Alexander came through the hole.

That's chapter 5! If you can check the books of @TheShipOfSolangelo It would be great!
Well, Bye Bye!

--PoloPoli40