Chapter 2: Truth or Dare

I thought they should do a little truth or dare:) Hope ya like it, also, again if there is something bad tell me pls. So without farther delay, here is da story

Ben's POV:

Catherine told us we should sleep, for we were leaving at 0300: 3 AM.
I don't know how the others slept, but I slept like a dead person. I just got to my bed just before getting sound asleep. I had set my watch to 3 AM, but because of my great fatigue, I forgot to put it in vibrate mode, so at 3 AM my clock ringed the predetermined ringtone, but I was on my senses so I quickly turned it off, but when I woke out of my room, I found someone out of bed and in the corridors, so I had to sneak out of the window. When I got to the front of the academy, I found the whole team waiting for me.
"Nice of you to finally show up" Said Erica, but I could tell she said it jokingly.
"I put my alarm to 3 AM" I answered
"You should've put it earlier!" Zoe answered, "Well, anyway, where is the plane?"
"It should be here any second now" answered Catherine
As if on cue, the plane came from nowhere. When we entered the plane, I was really surprised to see it was a private jet with a jacuzzi, a full kitchen, a giant living room, and 4 rooms. 
"This are the partners of the whole trip. Also on the hotel because that hotel is not cheap. Me and Alexander, Chip and Jawa, Zoe and Mike, and Ben and Erica.
I would be sharing a room with the girl of my dreams! 
And surprisingly, I thought I saw Erica smile, but it went away so I thought I may be imagining it.
We went to bed but I received a call from Zoe asking if we wanted to play Truth or Dare.
I turned to Erica and said, "Zoe asks if we want to play truth or dare, do you want to play?"
She just shrugged, and I took it as a yes.
"Sure," I told Zoe.
We went to the jacuzzi, where she said we would meet, changed into our swimming suits, and jumped in.
A few seconds later came Chip, Jawa, Mike, and Zoe.

"OK, who starts?" Zoe asked
"Mike, truth or dare?" Asked Chip
"Dare"
"I dare you to tell Catherine missiles are following the plane, and then say it was a dare"
"OK"
We waited and we heard Mike yell "Catherine! Missiles follow the plane!"
And we felt the plane turn upside down, go to the left and right, and finally we heard Mike say "It was a dare!" and then we heard Mike running to the jacuzzi
"OK, Ben, Truth or Dare?"
"Dare" I answered.
"I dare you to kiss Erica and grab her hand for the rest of the game"
"Fine" I grumbled, though on the inside I was dancing the conga
I was swimming slowly when to my great surprise Erica grabbed me and kissed me.
We separated after about 20 seconds, I grabbed her hand, and I looked at Mike "Thanks dude" I said
"No prob bro" He answered, but I saw that he wanted pay for that.
"Zoe, truth or dare?" I asked
"Dare, I am no chicken" she answered
"I dare you to send a text to whoever you like"
She glared at me but said "OK"
She hit Enter and a loud BEEP was in the room.
(The phones are water proof, so, yeah)
"Okay, so it is someone from here"
Everyone turned to me.
But to everyone's surprise (except mine) Mike raised his phone triumphantly and said
"I also like you, Zoe" 
"OK, Chip, truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"Hit Erica"
Chip tried to hit Erica but Erica sent him out of the pool.
"Jawa, truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Wimp" Chip said, "Who do you like?"
"Zoe" he mumbled so quietly only I heard him
"Who?" Chip asked mockingly
"Zoe!" he yelled.
Zoe was frozen, and to break the silence I said "Hey, it was fun but we should sleep"
everyone agreed it was a good idea.

When Erica and I got to our room, I took off my shirt, and just before I fell asleep, I felt Erica drop on top of me, and I fell asleep.

That is all for today, I know it was a short chapter, but I didn't see any point in making it longer, so bye-bye ya all. :)