Chapter 4 - Deku's P.O.V

I'm going to start my training today but first I have to get through school and wait until my mom goes to work.

Kacchan has been unusually nice to me today. Is it because we both want to be villains or did All For One threaten him or something? Oh well, I guess it's nice having him be nice to me for once.

RIIIINNNNGGGG...

I pack up my stuff and head home. On my way home I see four pro heroes fighting a villain. I decided to go watch.

After what seems like forever of them struggling against the villain, All Might show up. Ugh...

I don't want to see All Might win and see everybody tell him how much they love him. If only they knew what kind of a person he really was...ugh.

I start walking home and then I get stopped by All Might. Did he really defeat that villain that quickly?

"Look kid I'm sorry about what I said to you the other day. You can become a hero. You could be a policeman, firefighter, or a doctor. I really am sorry. Can you forgive me?" He says, his eyes pleading.

"No, I can't. In fact, I'm gonna become a villain and defeat you someday." I say, rage building up in me.

"Everyone has someone they look up to. Someone that drives them to be like that person. You used to look up to me. What villain would you ever look up to that would change your mind about being good?" He asks. He looks like he's about to cry. Like he feels like he's failed the world and can't fix it.

"Everybody has a villain they look up to, mine just happens to be Dr. Doofenshmirtz. You will be stopped All Might. And I'll be the one to do it!" I say angrily and walk away. I can't tell him about All For One. He's the number one pro hero. He would have to find him and have him arrested.

I try to walk home to get ready for my quirk training but All Might stops me. "Please kid. You have to forgive me...please don't become a villain...what if I told you you could become a hero?"

"I already told you I'm not interested! Leave me alone!" I scream. I run home, not even bothering to look back to see if he is still there.

Once I get home I go straight to my room and lock the door. I hung up that punching bag that my mom got me for my birthday when I wanted to be a hero, and start punching it. I feel my whole body start to heat up. What is this? Is this my quirk? I need to go to All For One and Shoto. I can just tell my mom that I am going over to a friend's house to study.

"Hey, mom?" I yell from the door.

"Yes, Izuku?" She calls back.

"I'm going to a friend's house to study."

"Who? You have friends?" she asks.

"It's a new one. His name is Shoto Todoroki...Endeavor's son." I respond with a sigh.

She doesn't say anything so I leave. As I walked to the bar I decided to check my bag to make sure everything that I needed was in there because I forgot to check before I left.

I arrive at the bar and the only ones there are Todoroki and who I assume is Dabi because they kind of look like brothers.

"I'm ready to start my training," I say confidently.