Chapter 6- Denki's P.O.V- the gayness starts

Todoroki walks over to me and stands beside me. "So...what did Dabi say to him?" I ask him, curious about what he said.

"Oh, just about how he said that he can control his power and that he believed in him." He responds, staring at Deku. Does he like him? If he does I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes boys. That purple haired dude is pretty hot. I think he said his name is Shinsou. I look over at this 'Bakugou' dude and see that he is staring at this red haired dude named Kirishima. I also see this girl 'Uraraka' staring at a picture of a green haired girl. Dabi is in the corner with his arm around Shigaraki's waist. JESUS. IS EVERYBODY HERE GAY???

"So, do you like Deku?" I say to him, with a smirk on my face. He blushes a deep red.

"Y-yes, I mean, he's amazing...and hot..." He says, blushing a deeper shade of red.

"Yay! I'm not the only gay one!" I respond, getting a confused look from everybody, then smiles. Now it's my turn to be confused. Why are they smiling? Are they gay too?

I get multiple responses like 'omg same' and 'I thought I was the only one'

So it's true...We're all gay! WAIT!! "GUYS WE SHOULD GO ON A MISSION TO GET THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE URARAKA WAS STARING AT!!!" When I say that I earn several agreements and a blush from Uraraka.

All for one agrees to the mission. He said we will do it tomorrow. For now we have to go home and rest for the mission. I wish we could stay here tonight but All for one said that we could only stay if the mission was a success. I really hope it is. He said I would be sharing a room with Shinsou.

My thoughts are interrupted by the one and only Shinsou himself. "So, I heard you were gay. Wanna go out?" He asks, causing my heart to skip a beat. Did he really just ask me out? I thought it would take a lot longer than that.

"Y-yes, I would like that" I say, earning a smile and a kiss on the cheek from him. "Bye Shinsou." I say, walking out the door.

"You can call me Hitoshi," He says, smirking.

"Oh...ok. You can call me Denki" I say to him, as I leave. I don't want to go home but hopefully it is only for one night.

.

.

.

.

sorry for the short chapter

I know it's cringe

I think I forgot to tell y'all to ALWAYS check the poverties in the title because if you dont it will get VERY confusing