flowers

(This was heavily inspired by a todorki x reader angst but I can't find it😥 so if you find it please tell me!)
_______________________________________

Screaming... Lots of screaming that's all I heard as the world faded away

"Someone call 911!"
~~~~~~
"Hero work" there he goes to do "Hero work" every day at 10pm and comes back at 1 in the morning with lipstick all over his neck and his clothes a mess, then I wake up and the beds empty. This has been going on for a couple of months... It wouldn't be so bad if I was his girlfriend but last month he asked me to marry him...

Its lonely and cold in the house without him I sit up "enough moping around maybe if the house is clean and nice he'll want to stay home more" I think to myself. I get up and go to the kitchen and prepare for the long day ahead of me.

Bakugo's pov:

I say bye to ochaco and head to the flower shop "maybe if bring her flowers everything can be ok again"I think to myself

I enter the flower shop I see y/n and I immediately hide "can I get a bouquet of roses please?" She says cheerfully "of course let me go get them in the back Mrs.bakugo" says the worker I could've sworn I saw a flash of pain in her eyes.

The the worker goes to the back. y/n looks at all the roses "mm... Roses are really pretty... Roses mean love... But roses always die quickly... maybe that's why people give them to their partner that they break up with the next day" she says to herself. The worker comes back with black and orange roses in her hand "you always buy these colors Mrs.bakugo, are these your husband's favorite colors?" She says " yes they are,and also they look really nice" y/n responds " that will be 10.99" the worker says. Y/n hands her the money and leaves quickly "poor girl...her eyes are dull but full of pain..." The worker mumbles putting away the money.

I walk up to the counter with purple and white crocuse's (search them up their really pretty) " are those for your wife sir?" She says "yeah they are" I huff "about time you get her something in return, shes been buying you flowers for a couple of months now?" The worker says " wait- wait what now?" I say confused.

Looking really far into my memory I remember seeing really pretty flowers after I come home dizzy from my affair... when did all of this start? when did I start neglecting y/n? when did I start hooking up with ochaco? My head started to pound, was all of this a dream? God I really hope it was, and I really wanted to wake up right now the room started spinning "sir? Sir!" I snap back into reality "Y-yes?" I say " I said that would be 15.99, sir" the worker says grimly. I hand her the money and quickly left

"That family wont be lasting long"