Baby bakusquad

Still sero's POV
After lunch denki wanted to show his "squad" as he says. I walk over there to only see this pink girl with yellow eyes I wave to her and she hugs both me and denki "hai you two!" And she looks at me "are you our new friend?" She asked before I could react denki says "yes he is" then I spot this red head getting chased by this angry baby with blonde hair and the red head running for his life while laughing. Then this purple haired kid with long earlobes and in awe I look at them. "What are you looking at?" She asked me, I snapped out of it and said "I like you're ears things" she smiled a little bit then said "thanks" then she curled her ear jacks around her finger. Then the red head finally noticed me and ran towards the group with the angry blondie running towards the group "HELLO IM KIRISHIMA ....just call me kiri" I smiled at all of them until the blondie caught my eye until he waved pathetically waved until kiri hugged the blondie then said "this is bakugo!" He announced "I could have said it myself but whatever...." kiri laid his head on bakugo and said "eh whatever" then the pink girl piped up and said "oh yea and I'm Mina by the way and that's jiro" then she pointed at jiro who hid her face but got interrupted by looking at my elbows "woah!" I looked confused "what so amazing?" Then she pointed to my elbows which my reaction was hiding my arms behind my back and said "it's apart of my quirk" I said then bakugo said "it's a mutation quirk am guessing" then I nodded for no reason then denki said "hey guys wanna hang out at the park after?" Everyone was nodding then I said "I have to ask my mom though" everyone else looked sad. Jiro said "well we hope you can make it" then we got packing up our little nap sack's then I looked at Kirishima's who had the red backpack and said "woah I like you're backpack" mine was just black with yellow and white stripes on it and I said "thank you, you too" I smiled and started to walk to my meeting spot where my Mom would pick me up and I started to walk and Mina and jiro walked the same way as me "oh hey sero" jiro said I also said hi to them both then the reached there destination they both hugged each other and split up to get picked up by there parents/guardians. I sigh to myself and think "I hope I could go to the park..."