Departing

Third person as always

Mina had already left to practice her quirk,somewhere in Tokyo and the bakusquad was sad to see moth cutie go away because her quirk was out of control and she could hurt people from it. The bakusquad said there goodbyes and Mina handed sero her ship book and said "this is my gift to you" she said with a smile as her parents lifted up to the car to go far away. The bakusquad was sitting there depressed and sad.....and sero hugged the book tightly and sat down.

H U G E time skip

And sero's POV

And btw  there teenagers :>

I ate an orange while my mom came to my room really excited and said "YOU GOT ACCEPTED INTO UA" my eyes winded in excitement and hugged my mom very tightly and my mom said "I am so proud of you son..." I let go of the hug to look around the room for stuff until I found a very old box of stuff called "memories" and I opened it as my mom ran out to tell my dad the news. "Woah,so old" I said to myself as I pulled out stuff from when I was younger. Until I stumbled upon a notebook that said "ships. By Mina asshidoo" I realized who that was but I knew she spelt her last name wrong and I chuckled a bit and opened it up to find drawn pictures of relationships she wanted to become a reality, then my eyes was staring at a image of a poorly drawn version of me and kaminari holding hands with hearts all around it. The dark haired boy shrugged it off and packed it thinking he will meet up with ashido at UA but what are the odds he thought?

Time skip

I was packing up mostly everything I had in my room because my bag was so wide (sorry I had too )

Then i heard my mom yelling at me to get finished and to get to the door because apparently "you don't want to be late for class"

Then i heard my mom yelling at me to get finished and to get to the door because apparently "you don't want to be late for class". I sighed and walked up the basement floor to the main floor to say goodbye to my parents that were so happy for me, even my younger sister was upset to see me go just like that. But I waved goodbye to go on the bus, I sit down in my very stiff chair and look outside to see a familiar red head chasing after the bus and yelling really loud that the friggen bus driver stopped for the red head and behind him was a dirty blond- BAKUGO AND KIRISHIMA!! I excitedly try to get there attention at the back of the bus which can hold 5 people on the set. Kiri noticed me and screeched "SEEEEEROOOOOO" he said running over to me while dragging bakugo with him and sat right beside me,and said "long time no see bro!" I high-five him and say back "noice to see you ^.^