Bakusquad is that you?

Denki's POV

I rush to school carrying my loose backpack trying to fix it on my back to fit this huge thing on me while dragging my suitcases to the bus stop, as I pant and hold me knees I have arrived at the bus station and I celebrate by doing a weird dance like the weird kid I am. Finally, the bus arrives, I sigh to myself and find that mostly all of the seats are full and I start to look across people to see if there's a free spot beside them, unfortunately there was no spaces then I look at the back of the bus my eyes sparkle and a but my suitcases on top of the luggage holders then I see "k-kirishima?" I ask as kiri smiles and says "oh my god, it's denki!!" He excitedly pats beside himself which there was this dark haired boy beside the free space. I slowly walk up to the seat to get a good view of the guy until I was in utter shock "SERO?!?" The boy looks at me and is also very shocked of what he is seeing he happily pats beside him "nice to see you sero I've been so lonely" I saw him looking down. Sero tilts his head and gives me a smile "I'm glad that I could see you,bro" then kiri questions where is Mina? He askes. Both of us shrug and bakugo responses "she's late dumb asses, she takes extra classes" he said, me and sero and kiri nods and I was chatting with sero about the new memes and kiri was talking about to bakugo of how gay he is and he needs a cuddle buddy. I knew that kiri liked bakugo, I just new until a cheerful voice had been yelling at the boys "HAI YOU FOUR IVE MISSED YOU GUYS!!" The boys smiled except for bakugo who just waved weakly at the pink puff ball. Then she sat beside sero on the left side of him writing in a blinding notebook covered in glitter, she was drawing some pictures of us? And she was making some relationships she wants to be you know a thing. I chuckle to myself knowing how foolish that was...

In the class
—————————

Third person

What a coincidence the whole friggen bakusquad was all in class 1-a. Deku was chatting with todoroki, jiro was showing momo her song she made, and Iida,tsuyu, and uraraka have been playing Rock Paper Scissors for a bit until mr. aizawa has walked in and introduced himself and made everyone else introduce themselves which was fun they guessed. Then when the class was over Mina invited everyone in class 1-A, but only a handful of people came to the party and this is what the note said

HEY THERE FELLOW STUDENT :)

This is an invitation to mina's house party at her dorm. The games will be playing is: spin the bottle, seven minutes in heaven I think it's called :) and truth or dare

-made with love. Mina

Mina didn't give the bakusquad because she knew sero would back out on all the games. She was a sneaky little bitch and wrote and drew in her ship book. Sero noticed the book and said "hey, you gave me one of your ship books right?" Mina looked up and smiled "yea I did" she smiled at sero and continued to draw and write