Chapter Six

Morgan
I wake up to the sound of a rumbling and feel movement beneath me. There's a solid wood above my head and a black curtain beside me. The rest of my body is surrounded by wood. My pillow is under my head with my blankets over me. A soft cushion is below me. I'm wearing a hoodie and the sleeves have rolled up. Instinctively, I roll them down and then roll to the edge of the bunk I'm in. I find out very quickly that I'm on the bottom bunk when my ass falls straight on the floor. "Oof,"I whispered. "What? Who's out there? Pancakes, is that you?!?"I hear Jack shout in his sleep. I bite my cheek to hold in my laughter. Who the hell is pancakes? I don't think I want to know what he's dreaming about but I assume he must be hungry. 

I push myself up off the floor and walk out into the kitchen/living area of the tour bus. Alex is sitting on the couch on his phone with the hood of his hoodie pulled up over his head. "Hey, kiddo, how did you sleep?"Alex asked me. I shrugged. "Where did you stick my meds? Also, what's for breakfast?"I asked. "WAFFLES!!!!"Jack shouts out before Alex can answer then there is a loud thump heard throughout the bus. "JACK, I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP!"Rian yells at Jack as Jack groans. I am assuming he made the same mistake as me and fell out onto the floor. Alex and I try to stifle our laughter as Rian and Jack both shuffle into the kitchen area. Both have super messy hair from sleeping. Rian goes to the coffee maker and then realizes he forgot to grab the coffee off the counter. Feeling defeated, he grabs a pop tart box and sits down at the table. Jack grabs a box of cereal and the milk. After watching the two men sit down for breakfast, Alex answers my question. "Your meds are over here by the couch so you can plug your nebulizer in. We can always move it to the back lounge if you want more privacy. As for breakfast, you have to choose something. Our supply is kind of limited for now but there will be food at the venue as well as fast food places around. Ri will probably go to Starbucks,"Alex explained. 

"Speaking of the venue, we will be there in about fifteen minutes people! I have everything timed to the minute today, welcome back to touring my beautiful friends!"Matt Flyzik shouts at us as he enters the front lounge. Alex warned me ahead of time that things get crazy but I can go to just about anyone on tour with us for help and I will be fine. I watch as Jack hurries into the bunk area with Rian fast on his tail. A moment later, Jack emerges with his clothes and shower caddy and darts into the bathroom, slamming and locking the door in Rian's face. I decided to eat a cookies and cream pop tart and grabbed one of those before I took a seat beside Alex. I leaned into his side while I ate and watched as he scrolled through Twitter and interacted with the over eager fans who were already lined outside of the venue for the tour that starts today. 

When we arrived at the venue, Matt immediately steps out and tells the boys to meet him outside in ten minutes. "Do you want to come with us or stay here?"Alex asked me. I thought about my options. I definitely planned to join them outside later but right now I just wanted a minute to relax before meeting all the people outside. "I'll stay here for a bit,"I replied. Alex nods and leans down to kiss my forehead before following the guys out the door.

I went back to the bunk area and got ready for the day. I wore a short sleeve shirt with jeans. I tossed a hoodie over top that I stole from one of the guys. I decided to do my makeup and eyeliner too as well as put in earrings. I pulled a book out of my bag when I finished and walked to the front lounge. I took my meds then I decided to do my Aflo vest and nebulizer treatment first. As soon as that was over I began reading.

I was getting wrapped up in the story as I heard voices outside the door and the door opening. I looked at the time, surely the guys wouldn't be back already would they? A tall, skinny boy wearing black ripped skinny jeans with a black t-shirt stepped onto the bus. He had dark black hair that was an in between of long and short. His eyes were the most beautiful blue I had ever seen. I was staring as the beautiful boy stared back at me. "I think I have the wrong bus,"he said in a deep low voice.

A/N: hey y'all. Sorry this chapter is so late and short. Life has been hectic and I've honestly been struggling. Next chapter you'll find out who this mystery guy is. I hope you're staying safe and doing well. Much love!

B