Where Did All The Love Go?

It was Wednesday morning and Lincoln had arrived at school early only because Becky had woken up much earlier for some reason. He walked into the front doors and he looked at the few kids that arrived early for school today. In the corner was Chandler and Papa Wheelie and next to their locker on their phone was Cookie, in another corner by one of the classroom's door was Boy Jordan talking with brownie and Shay. He knew he would have to wait for Tabby to come later but that's one of the reasons he was actually willing to come to school these days. Tabby was a major factor in helping himself get better. She was one of the many lights in the darkness. Jeez... Sometimes Lucy's poetry was really getting to him.

As soon as he thought about his goth sister, he felt a little sad, he wondered how they were all doing, sure he was mad at them but he still cared for them. He remembered how much he uses to like helping them with their problems, he made him feel wanted, but after the Bad Luck situation he saw it as a burden, he saw it as them not caring about him. After everything they did to him, they returned to acting like everything was normal. He hated that, and that's one of the reasons he hated his family so much. People say that you can't hate the people you're related to, and that was not true. Lincoln hated certain habits of his sisters.

Lincoln shook his head. He didn't want to think about his family right now... but he felt he should talk to them today and see how they're doing when they got to the school he knew the first sister he wanted to talk to.

Lincoln pulled out his phone and saw a missed text from Tabby. He opened his phone and saw that it was a link to a song, Lincoln wondered what song she had sent him this time, he pressed on the link and it went to OurTube and a song began to play. The Song was called "Dead Inside" By Younger Hunger.

"Hey pretty baby with the sun in your eye~ You make me feel like I'm up in the sky~ I wanna tell you, wanna make you mine, ah hey~"

Lincoln liked the song so far and it had a catchy tune. it spoke to him in away.

"I'm all talk with a thorn in my side~ I got a real big heart that I'm willing to hide~ You ask me what I want from life, I said to~ Make a lotta money and feel dead inside~ Make a lotta money and feel dead inside~ Make a lotta money and feel dead inside~"

Lincoln smiled at those Lyrics, it was true for a lot of people. Believe it or not but when he listened to music with sad lyrics or a sad tune it actually made him feel better. Lincoln pressed the like button on the video and it was saved to his liked videos. He was sure that he would be listening to it again at some point. He felt like today was gonna be a good day. He didn't know why but he was sure that today was going to be good for him.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, back at the Loud residence, the oldest sister was in the bathroom. Lori Loud looked at the mirror and she having trouble. She was too worried about the things going around her. School sucked, home sucked, everything suck. Her anxiety was hitting hard, she had been worrying more than she ever had in her life. She couldn't stop her anxiety from skyrocketing. She needed something. Anything.

Lori opened the mirror and inside there was her toothbrush as well as her other siblings and next to it was some aspirin, and a few pill bottles away were what she had been looking for. Luan's Xanax pills. Lori knew that Luan needed those for whenever she had a was having anxiety before performing in front of a large crowd of people. if it helped Luan, then it could help Lori with her anxiety.

Lori took one and then turned on the sink and grabbed a cup on the counter and filled it up and she put the pill in her mouth before using the water to swallow the pill. It didn't have an imidate effect of course, but Lori was sure that she was gonna need it.