Chapter 14

Lee: Y/n it's not what you think- *runs to me*
Y/n: shut up! H-how can u do this to me?! *i said as a tear escaped from my eye*
I didn't wait for his response and eventually ran to the elevator, i pressed the ground floor wuickly and immediately tapped the close button multiple times, Lee tried to catch me by pressing the down floor but it eventually went down.

I held my face as tears escaped from both of my eyes, i didn't wanted to be with Lee anymore, i can't trust him.
I didn't care anymore and wanted to move out of the house.

When it got to the ground floor, i ran, i didn't care about people looking at me as i ran going to the exit door.
I quickly called a taxi and rode in.
I told the taxi driver the address and he starts driving, then i cried more, i struggled to keep my tears stop but i can't.

The driver was looking at me with pitful eyes, but i didn't care anymore.
When i got in the house, i paid the driver then i rushed inside.
I immediately went to the bedroom and started to pack all of my stuff
I didn't know where to stay in anymore, until i realized that my old house was empty, it was mine after all.

I dressed up into some skinny jeans and an oversized hoodie then packed all of my clothes, i wore a beanie, i dragged my luggage downstairs, even though im not supposed to be carrying heavy stuff.

Then i left a note on the dining table saying.

"Thank you for everything,"

Then i dragged my luggage and called a taxi going to my old house.

When i got there, i took my old keys and unlocked the door, it gave me a lot of memories and happiness, before i got into a lot of shit.

Most of my furniture are still here, that's good. I went upstairs with my luggage and unpacked my stuff, my bed is what i really missed, i neatly fixed my clothes and arranged them in hangers and jumped on my bed, but not aggressively.

"I'll do everything to support this little angel in my stomach" i said to myself as i rubbed my stomach.