Chapter 27

1 month later

It's officially our wedding day! This was the best day of my life! I was in my room while the hairstylist fixes my hair and the makeup artist does my makeup.

I hope that eomma and appa are happy for me.

Then, my 3 little triplets runs toward me with their jimin hyung, they were wearing their mini tuxedos and a mini white gown for my junhae.

Junhae: eomma im so happy for you!
Kai: eomma and appa are getting married yesss!!!
Jihyun: i love your dress eomma
Me: thank you kids! You all look the best! Oh yeah by the way, where is your appa?
Jimin: you aren't allowed to see him yet right? *smiles*
Me: but i can't take it anymore :((
Jimin: you'll see him later in the altar
Now enjoy your time here
Me: thank you jimin oppa *high fives*

This is your gown

Your hair with your makeup

Then. It's almost 12 noon, so i need to go to the church soon! So, i told jimin to go with the kids in the church right now while i go the latest.

I rode in the wedding car, while it was a long ride, i just remembered the flashbacks that i don't wanna remember, now, im marrying the love of my life.

My phone buzzed one last time. It was the SAME GUY! I opened my phone and checked what he messaged me.

???: im going after you later baby, see you later.

Oh fuck it! Im so tired of these texts, this person is a coward! I just shrug it off and watched the car window.
When we got there, i was guided towards to the door, then it opened, and yes, i saw all of them, standing up and smiling at me, some were even tearing up, argh.

I slowly walked going to the altar, all of my friends were there, Renee, RV and Alexa. But there was one missing, it was lee. Oh fuck forget him.
When i got closer to the altar, Jin oppa guided me, while Taehyung walked towards me and i held his hand " take care of her" jin hyung said smiling. "Yes hyung" he replied with a smile then raised his thumb, i smiled at him then we both walked to the altar, the priest was in between us

Priest: will you, Kim Taehyung, take care of Y/n, love each other, hug each other each day until your last breath?
Taehyung: i do
Priest: will you, Y/n, take care of Taehyung, cook food for him everyday, hug and love each other each day and stay with each other until your last breath?
Y/n: i do
*says vows to each other*
Priest: you may now kiss the bride

He carefully removes my viel and comes closer to me, and kissed me, the kiss lasted for 7 seconds. After that, i looked at the kids, their hyungs were covering their eyes HAHAHA
Then we walked/ran to the door, the door opened, party poppers were popped out and we kissed again, this was the best day of my life.
Then, we still needed to part ways going to the hotel restaurant. So i rode in my wedding car again, i waved goodbye at them, they also did.
Then, the driver spoke

???: i can have you all mine baby

Im gonna die.