Chapter 18

Taehyung's POV
We eventually went in the ice cream shop and, the kids didn't saw their mom either, i asked the cashier about their mom, the kids described it, then he said that she left just 5 minutes ago.

So all of us went out in a sad expression, i saw myself in Jihyun, he was serious but the same time cares about his younger siblings, i dont know where to leave the kids so i decided to drop them in my mansion with my hyungs.

While i was driving in the car, junhae acted like she wasn't missing, now i became observant, of course i have kids in my car, i dont know why i seem to love them like my own.
I asked them about their mom while the red light was on, Jihyun said that their eomma's name is Y/n. I froze when he said y/n's name.
N-no i can't be her, it must be another woman.
I asked about their dad one last time, they said that they didn't know their dad's name but they knew his facial expressions, i really hope that their mom isn't Y/n.

When we got to the mansion, i held the children's hands, while junhae held kai's hand.

Junhae: wow this is the biggest house i've ever seen!
Kai: i know right unnie! Its so big and pretty!
Taehyung: glad that you kids like my house, let's go in shall we?
All except me: yess!!!

I unlocked the door and i saw all of my hyungs in the living room, while jin hyung was doing something in the kitchen.
They saw me enter with 3 cute kids. I led them to a couch and told them to sit there with my other hyungs, my hyungs seemed to be adored by them.
I sat down with them then jin hyung sat with us too.

Jin: taehyung, who are these cute kids?
Taehyung: they were crying in the playground, so i asked them what's wrong, then one of them said that they were lost, we tried to find for their mom but she was no where to be seen in the area, i didn't know where to leave these kids so i decided to let them stay with me until they see their mom
Jungkook: what a long story *carries Kai to his lap*
Taehyung: i know right.
Jin: what was their mom's name
Taehyung: jihyun said that their mom's name was Y/n......
Rm: maybe it could be another woman.......
Jhope: well i could be i guess.....
Jin: *phone rings* oh, i need to take this call, im going there for a minute
All: okayy
My hyungs seemed to be enjoying with the kids, junhae was with hoseok playing roxk paper scissors, jihyun was with RM,he teaching him how to be a good brother and kai was with Jungkook playing something, i dont know what you call it lol.

                     Your pov

Im seriously going crazy finding my kids, THEY ARE NO WHERE TO BE SEEN! I only had one option, is to go to oppa Jin and ask him where my kids are.
I called him. He answered.

Jin: hello Y/n dear, what's with the call?
Me: my triplets are missing, do you know where they are?
Jin: oh, there are 3 cute babies here that taehyung brought in the mansion
Me: what were their names?!
Jin: *on the other line* kids what are your names again? *says names*.
Me: OH MY GOODNESS THEY ARE MY TRIPLETS IM GOING TO THE MANSION RIGHT NOW WAIT FOR ME!
Jin: ohhhh, okayy, we'll wait for you

And Taehyung didn't had a clue that im going back to the mansion.