- Chapter Two -

[3rd POV; The next morning...]

Pain hit her, like a truck loaded with bricks and stones. Just once she opened her eyes, the worse thoughts from last night roamed her mind.

Her world came crushing down, the world she lived on wasn't what it seemed anymore.

A man she didn't know raped her.

Tears came running down her rosy cheeks, thinking of the way she screamed, yelled in agony, but he didn't stop.

She felt disgusted, her body was of no use anymore. Why did he do it? She would want to know that as well.

Growing frustrated, she ran towards the window and tried to open it. Wtf is it locked?! Facepalming herself, Y/n walked back into the room and sat on the bed.

Sobbs began to come out of her mouth. There was a mirror infront of her, and she saw all the hickeys and bruises caused by what happened the previous night.

"I'll kill him if thats what he want!" Suddenly, she noticed she didn't have clothes on. Full naked in front of the mirror.

The doors open, startling the girl, immediately wrapping herself in the messy blankets.

It was another guy, with white hair and cat eyes. He looked at her pity figure and sighed, placing the clothes in the edge of the bed. He wore a white shirt and ripped black jeans.

"Another one... that kid never learns..." He walked towards the bath room door, going in and coming out with a white towel.

"Here, wrap your self in this. I'll shower you." She didn't move. Instead, she quivered under the sheets. "I promise I won't be like Mr. J, he's just out of his mind." Mr. J?

Hesitant to move, Y/n took the towel and wrapped herself in the towel. "Good girl, now I'll start the bath and I'll call you when its ready."

For the first time, someone was being nice. But she wouldn't let her guard down. The guy walked back in the bathroom, turning on the water.

Y/n slowly got out of bed and didn't notice this before but, her legs were hurt even more. She could barely walk straight.

"Come in now!" Y/n was just at the middle of arriving but her legs were killing her. The guy poked his head out and saw the poor girl trying to walk. He went to her and carried her carefully.

"I feel sorry for you..." He placed her in the bath, after carefully taking the towel, with out looking. "By the way my name is Yoongi. And please don't be scared of me, i'm not like him."

He smiled sweetly, beginning to place water on her back. It was boney and you could see her ribcage.

Yoongi grabbed the soap bar and rubbed it to then also rub it on her back delicately. Y/n didn't do anything, she had a feeling she could trust this guy.

Next there was a shower gun, where he sprayed softly ober her hair, soaking it to then place shampoo and wash it.

"Whats your name?" He asked softly. "Y/n." Her voice came out small and low. Yoongi giggle quietly and cleared her hair.

"How old are you? You look young."

"I would be turning 20 in a week. I'm just off college." The male hummed and stood up. He took the towel and motioned her to stand up. "I think your parents are getting worried. Sadly you won't be getting out of her any time soon."

"I know that, and I don't... have parents."

"I-i'm sorry." She hummed and walked next to Yoongi as they went towards the bed. "I didn't know your size so I brought some of my clothes."

Yoongi took a grey shirt and some black sweat, either socks and sandals. "Thank you... what about-"

"Under wear and bra, I came prepared. We usually do have these kind of things going on, so we buy extra women supplies. Here."

He have me a black sports bra and panties. "Okay, thanks Yoongi."

"Breakfast will be served soon, so, hurry."

Nodding, Y/n quickly changed after Yoongi turned around and waited for her. After some time, she finished.

Yoongi looked at her and smiled softly. Taking her hand, they made their way down stairs where the man she now despised was at.

[TABLE]

"Yoongi hyung brought our guest!" A navy blue haired guy said, smiling ear to ear, drinking from his glass. There were six, and him sitting at the start of the table.

"Jimin, please." The guy said named Jimin scoffed and slumped back in his chair.

"Why did you bring her here? She's supposed to be one of our deals." Yoongi sat Y/n down next to him and away from them.

Mr. J eyed this and didn't look so pleased. His eyes glaring at his older brother, and the way he got so fond of his girl.

"Princess, come sit with me." Y/n looked at the tattooed man with a fearing gaze. Mr. J gets up and walks towards the shivering girl.

"We have to train in an hour, so please eat well my princess."

Yoongi shoved the guy, making Mr. J slightly angry but still obeyed the older male. "Here eat this. I'm sure you'll like it."

A black haired guy placed some ramen and meat on her plate for her to be fed by.

"Haha! I've never seen no one treat our deals like this before! What is she gonna be? Everyone's slut or sex toy?"

"Taehyung shut up! Might as well tell you all to shut up. Our boss took advantage of yet another girl and we all joke about it." The black haired guy yelled, standing up and surprising everyone.

"Uh huh. I lost my appetite. Bring her to the field, she needs to be tested first." Mr. J stood up and walked away, followed by Jimin and Taehyung.

The others sighed and looked at the poor girl with pity eyes. "What does he want from her anyways?"

"He didn't tell us, yet. The only one's that know are V and Jimin." Yoongi said, eating a piece of steak. The rest shrugged and also left, leaving the black haired guy and Yoongi with Y/n.

"This has to be part of my nightmare. A-all I ever wanted was a normal life, with someone who cares about me and..." y/n once again burst into tears, hugging her knees.

Yoongi caresses her back, and eyes the guy in front of him. "Hey, we don't know exactly he'll do to you but we'll protect you. All the ogher victims were out for him position, you seem afraid of him."

"W-who wouldn't be afraid? H-he took a-advantage of m-me, he b-bruised my body, I can't look at myself without gagging."

"We don't exactly know what to do, if we help you escape its over for us. Come on eat this and we have to get you to the field."

"Field?" Y/n wiped her tears and looked at the two males. They nodded. "Yes, we have to test your skills. Such as fighting and gun control."

"B-but I don't know anything..." Yoongi looked at the other and nods his head.

"We will train you. By the way my name is Hoseok, the best at gun fighting."