- Chapter 6 -

"Because she is my sister!"

Yoongi shocks everyone, even himself. Y/n looks at Yoongi and suddenly feels dizzy.

Jungkook notices this and catches her before she falls. Her head was hot with fever, sweating intensely, breathing heavily.

"Hyung! Get that girl out this house, make sure ahe doesn't come back. I'll take Y/n to our room." Jungkook's heart fluttered saying the word our. He heads to the room quickly, followed by Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon.

Like last night, Jungkook will take care of Y/n this time until she gets better...

"Why is she like this? She was fine this morning." Jungkook shrugged, and caressed her cheeks softly. "Jungkook?" Namjoon called,

"Yeah?" He answered back, "do you perhaps have feelings for her?" Jungkook stopped and looked at him with doe eyes.

"I-i don't know..."

"But that isn't the case, what Yoongi said really is bothering me." They all looked at Yoongi once Jungkook finished talking..

The older male sighed. "It's not true, I said it because Lisa knows if she messes with the people I care about, she'll die."

"Oh," Jungkook looked at the girls sleeping figure, trying to comprehend what could have caused the high fever. "Hyungs, can you get water, some medicines and make some soup, I'll have alone time with her."

The others nodded, agreeing it would be best. Maybe they all didn't have a good start with the girl, but they sure did grew fond of her.

Once the boys were out the room, Jungkook took the time to admire her beauty, in a sleeping form. His hand withdrew from her cheeks slowly going towards her hair..

"Am I really catching feelings for you?" The words came out almost as a whisper. His own words were confusing him. "Rest well princess."

Jungkook looked down at his shoulder, and it was still hurting, but he bared the pain to carry her up the stairs. She was his weakness.

"Jungkook..." Y/n's voice sounded soft and weak. Jungkook immediately reacted by touching her forehead. She was okay, but her cheeks were still red. "What happened?"

"You suddenly fainted but don't worry, all you have to do is rest, take some medicine and you will be good."

"You care for me?" Y/n asked very much amused and touched. He bit his lower lip and looked down. Jungkook raised his eyes again, catching the girls attention.

"I always cared for you." She looked at him confused. "Is that, i've had my eyes on you for months, but never had the guts to come up to you and tell you."

"So you think the best way to tell me this was by kidnapping me?"

Jungkook looked down again. "Can I ask you something?" He nodded.

"Why is your eye green only from the left side?" Jungkook looked at her fiercely, the question triggering his mind. "Don't EVER ask me that question okay?"

Y/n looked at Jungkook and sighed. "I-"

The door suddenly opened, walking in Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon carrying the things they were asked to bring.

Yoongi didn't come, he's still making the soup. "You're awake, here take the medicine first."

Jimin came towards the girl and gave her her the medicine carefully. Taehyung grabbed some candy and gave it her as well.

"You know, to make the medicine taste go away." She smiled and took it.

"Hyung will come in the soup, we'll be going now, take care!" Jimin said and they all left. Jungkook looked at Y/n who was happily enjoying her candy.

"Hey i'm sorry..."

"It's fine, I get you have anger issues but I very much appreciate it if you don't take it out on me." Y/n said with a sarcastic smile. Jungkook snorted and nodded.

"Get some rest, I'll sleep in the room next door if you need anything." He was about to go, "Stay." But she stopped him.

"Why?"

"I-i need to hug s-someone, and y-you're like the only one that I can do that w-with."

"You have Yoongi hyung." Y/n looked at Jungkook, and she knew he didn't like the idea of having someone else touch her.

"Alright, I'll tell him once he gets here, good night." Surprised by her words Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but stopped himself. Is she really gonna-

Yoongi suddenly comes in with a bowl and spoon. He looks up and notices the tension. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Oh no Yoongi oppa, but can you sleep with-"

"No! I will sleep with you!"

Y/n looks at Jungkook with a smirk. Yoongi knows what is happening and starts to laugh, placing the bowl on the little tabel by Y/n.

"Don't worry Jungkook, I see Y/n-ie as a little sister. But please, take care of her." Jungkook nodded and slightly grinned.

[Later that night...]

While Y/n was sleeping, Jungkook couldn't help but watch her sleep, the little movements her body made when she breathed.

The way the moonlight came in from the window, reflecting over her face. He smiled softly, removing a strand of hair, making her slightly flinched at the movement.

"Lisa isn't my girlfriend, she is nothing... but right now, you are my everything." He whispered to her sleeping figure.

Little did he know, she was hearing him speak. Something in her made her want to jump up and kiss him but wouldn't it be too early?

"First time I saw you, when you gave water to the old lady, I wanted to protect you with my life, I wanted to make you feel safe under my wings. But I guess you aren't into me like i'm into you."

Jungkook's thumb slid across her bottom lip, wishing he could just taste them. Y/n's heart stopped once she felt his body moving closer.

"Y/n..." he whispered, closing his eyes as he leaned in to kiss her.

She opened her eyes and drew in his lips to crash against hers. It took him by surprise but after what it seemed like minutes, they finally responded to each other.

Y/n crawled over his lap, not breaking the kiss and placed her hands on top of his chest, leanimg down to kiss him deeper.

The sloppy sounds of lips moving and tounges fighting for dominance were the only sounds besides the soft wind coming from outside.

Jungkook forgot about his injury almost completely, as he forced himself to pin the girl down, under him.

After the breaking the kiss, they both took a moment to admire each others eyes, features, emotions going around their minds.

She chuckled wrapping her arms around his neck. "I like you back Mr. J." For the first time in some time, Jungkook's heaet began to open.

That night, they both proved their feeling. Just the way she said his name drove his inner self crazy. Two souls coming in to form one. That night they made real love.