27

Third POV

Deku was untied, as he was led to an elevator, into another room.

Only this time it looked like an office.

"Here is your own office, welcome aboard son." Hisashi smiled.

Deku only nodded.

He knew that the only reason his father was doing this was because he held information.

That's all.

Eventually, Deku was allowed to leave, with shoji driving him home.

"So you're the boss's son?" He asked.

Deku nodded "apparently I am."

"Well sorry for Y'know putting the cloth on you-" shoji tried to apologize.

To which Deku only stuck up his hands.

"Don't worry about it."

When shoji had finally left Deku entered his apartment, heading straight to his bedroom.

He immediately fell onto his bed, exhausted.

But then there was the matter about the clans.

Who exactly was he supposed to pledge his allegiance to anyways?

Todoroki was there and was all he had ever known except he trusted him too much with his heart.

Though he should've known todoroki never agreed to love him.

Then there was his supposed father, the guy that abandoned his family for 21 years, allowed izuku's mother to die, and the only reason what he was there was to help get rid of todoroki's clan.

Either way, both people had used or attempted to for their own personal gain.

At this point, he could betray anyone...

But who?

"Hm... I could get rid of my dad as revenge for mom and Todoroki..." he spoke to no one.

Wait.

Would Todoroki even know if Deku was the son of the head of the Midori clan?

Because if he did that meant that the only reason why he chose to have such relations was to keep Deku from knowing.

Which would prove his point.

The point that he oh so desperately wish wasn't true.

That there was no love in this.

With Todoroki~

He was currently going over an email with the contact list for every device on the floor.

Each person's name was in alphabetical order, he was currently checking the letter 'M'.

And the only person who began with o was none other than Momo Yaoyorozu.

No suspicious calls, well til he had gotten onto her laptop.

He read the name I.D over to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

But it was as clear as day.

Not only had she made several calls to Ochaco but a single call to Deku.

He then scrolled down all the way to Ochaco's to see the very same thing.

He then got up, exiting his office calling both ladies.

The moment they heard their names they knew that they were caught.

"So do you wanna explain what this is?" Todoroki questioned, as he turned over his screen to face them.

No one spoke, not wanting to know the consequence.

"I'm waiting for an answer." Todoroki raised his brow.

Still, not a single word was uttered.

He then proceeded to ask if anyone else knew but as the last two times of asking questions that too was futile.

So he'd just have to go to the source.

He gained the attention of everyone else in the office.

"Speak up now, if you are still in contact with Midoriya!" Todoroki yelled.

Everyone stared at him, confused as to what he meant.

"No sir- it's just us." Yaoyorozu shook her head.

He didn't want to keep it a secret anymore, nor did she wanna drag anyone else into this mess.

Everyone including Uraraka and the boss stared at her.

"I thought I made it clear not to!" Todoroki frowned.

Uraraka sighed "forgive me, sir, for going out of line here but you seem to be losing it!"

"Excuse me?" Todoroki narrowed his eyes, trying to see if he heard her correctly.

"She's not wrong sir... ever since Deku left you haven't been the same- just let us go back to searching for him at this point we don't even mind!" Bakugo spoke up.

"You all shouldn't be sticking your noses in places where they don't belong." Todoroki grumbled.

Uraraka rubbed her temples.

Why was he being so stubborn?

"Sir! It is OUR responsibility for your wellbeing, not just physically but mentally and emotionally, we all know you love him so why are you so adamant about rejecting our help?!" Uraraka questioned.

He looked over at Yaoyorozu who looked sad.

"Please, you've helped us all, so let us help you..."

Is all she said.

Todoroki went silent.

All they wanted to do is to help get Midoriya back, to help them be together.

And he was sick of it. He was sick of all of it.

What they didn't understand was that they were trying to bring two people who didn't even know the meaning of love together.

On top of that, they were both hurt by each other, words were said, actions had been done.

It felt like little to almost zero hope was left for them.

Why would they even fight for it if they didn't know the other would be fighting too?

"I'm only gonna say this once so listen up!" Todoroki furrowed his brows.

His voice became deep, as an aura came over him.

"If Anyone Tries To Talk To Me About Izuku Midoriya, I Will Not Hesitate To Kill Them- Close or Not."