33

Third POV

Deku sat in his (father's) office, taking over the necessary responsibilities.

He didn't like it.

The more and more he invested himself in it, the more he hated his father.

There were countless records of enemies and people he betrayed.

How was it that this man made it to the top with the number of people wanting to get him?

Though it was surprisingly easy for Deku to have someone assassinate him.

Was it because he thought that the greenette would gladly take over?

Deku sighed, turning to the next page.

Over and over again, only a single name was repeated.

Monoma.

After reading the fifth sentence it had clicked as to what this paper was.

It was an explanation. An explanation for everything.

It read:

Date: 6/15/ ****,

The closing agreement for shares in wealth between the Midoriya Clan (30%) Todoroki clan (50%) and Monoma Clan (20%) has been terminated, The Monoma clan has invoked their percentage, removing themselves from the said agreement with no prior motives, as of which is a considerably a negative situation to the Todoroki clan resulting in suspicion being held with the midoriya clan because of
Past records.

The greenette shook his head.

Right after reading that note, he found another, this one was a personal letter, though it was addressed to the former head of the Todoroki clan, before Enji.

It read:

Date: 7/6/****,

To the current head of the Todoroki Clan, in light of recent events we, the Midoriya Clan take no part in the dismissal from the Monoma Clan in the agreement, to clear ourselves from any kind of suspicion we will continue and put forth our percentage, of you happen to go along with the agreement.

This didn't make any sense.

What was up with these letters?

Why was the Midoriya Clan still wanting to add their percentage of wealth in?

Why did the Monoma Clan leave so suddenly?

But the real million-dollar question was.

"Did Todoroki know about this?"

If by any chance, maybe he'd have another letter, that explained his clan's reasonings.

But what about Monoma? Maybe he had some secrets.

"Tsk... this is all so confusing." Deku muttered.

With Monoma~

He was in a good mood, as he was currently with his friend named Tetsutetsu.

"So how well do you think your plan is going?" The grey-haired male asked.

Monoma laughed "Better than expected, honestly who knew how easy it would be to fool both the Todoroki and Midoriya clans?

He was feeling content with himself.

All this time nobody knew that he was the one causing all these problems.

"So what exactly is the next step?" Tetsutetsu raised his brow.

"Well all I have to do is wait for one of them to take the other down, it's  possible that Midoriya will be the one going down seeing how the other clan overpowers them physically and mentally, and Todoroki will gain their wealth and resources, and when he does I'll take him down- taking his position and everything in between." Monoma answered. "Finally getting my revenge."

That's what this was about.

All someone could ask for was Money, Power, and Revenge.

"What happens if Midoriya isn't the one that goes down?"

Monoma narrowed his eyes, in thought.

"Well then if by any chance they remain victorious, and Todoroki goes down well- I'll just have to force my way to power by killing Izuku Midoriya."

He cackled, concerning the other male in the room.

"I have nothing to worry about Tetsutetsu, nothing at all."

With Todoroki~

He was in a new location, in light of upcoming events not only had he been planning but he also decided to revisit his old family home.

He pulled up to the front gates, as it still had the same amount as armed men before.

And the place looked cleaned up, which was confusing.

"It's been a long time since I've stepped here..." Todoroki uttered in his head.

He left when he was 17, and he was now currently 22.

"Young master!" One of the houses helps spoke, " it's been quite a while."

He smiled and nodded "it most certainly has."

The help smiled back as they said something else.

"However the house has been a bit lively since your and your own father's departure."

Todoroki raised his brow, wondering who could be there.

The house help led him, passing many halls and corridors.

The entire layout imprinted into his head.

They finally came to the great hall/ Living room.

As the tv was playing, nothing in particular.

"Ma'am, someone you might like to see has arrived." The helo spoke.

Todoroki looked around, he didn't see anyone.

Suddenly he saw a figure turn their head to the doorway where he was standing.

He knew that face from anywhere.

White hair.
Brown eyes.
Slender figure.

"M-mom?" Todoroki's eyes widened.

"S-shoto?" The female gasped.

It was her, Rei Todoroki.