Noticed

B.M: This is going to be Akai Tsubasa's P.O.V.. Enjoy!
************************************
Akai flew over the blimp and knew that he should wait for Joker to noticed him. He wanted to surprise him so it's better this way. As the wind blew his fiery red hair, he smiled at the thought of Joker's laugh. His eyes, his facial, it's beautiful. But then he let out a sigh.

"I wonder how long I can wait, Acrux. I really want to see him by now. But I couldn't... Acrux?" He looked around and saw the small navigator chewing some kompeito. Wait, kompeito?

"Acrux, where did you get those?" He asked. Since when? The small alien just smile.

"Hoshii!" It says. Akai sighed. Oh well. He looked down and looks like they will be at Japan to get a new treasure. What will it be? He saw Joker landed on the building to get the treasure. This will be interesting.

He secretly hid himself after flew down towards the parapets and windows. He followed Joker secretly and slowly, hoping the Kaitou didn't see him. They arrived at the treasure room and listened to the conversation between Hachi and Joker was having.

"Joker-san, what treasure is that?" Hachi asked.

"It's the Love Red Heart. It's says that it will show the love of your life and your true feelings towards the person." Joker explained. Oh, that jewel. Akai knew that one. Acrux just want to nibble on that one once.

"Eh?! Really?! Then, will it show you yours, Joker-san?!" Hachi semi shouted. Joker didn't spoke for a while.

"Don't know, hopefully it will be that Yawning Jerk... Where is he now..." He whispered, but Akai can hear it clearly. He blushed a bit.

"Joker... Loves me?" Akai shook it off and just looked at their situation. Joker managed to steal the jewel and left even though the police officers are trying to get them. Akai chuckled.

"He has so much ways." He followed them again, and this time he went towards the bottom of the blimp to check on Joker through the window. He saw him staring at the heart shaped jewel and smiled.

"Looks like it is him... How nice... If that's even possible..." Joker said with small tears. Akai couldn't help but felt guilty. Is this what it felt like. Joker went towards his room, the jewel was in his treasure room and he went towards the bed with whisper.

"Goodnight, Yawning Jerk..." He said as he doze off. Akai opened the bedroom window and petted Joker. He missed him for so long, he couldn't bare it. He wanted to be with him. He wanted to love him.

'I really wanna kiss you, hug you... Feel you...' Akai said in his mind. He gave a gentle kiss on Joker's forehead before left. Every night... It's always the same. What should he do now? He sat down and decided.

"I'll see him tomorrow. It's Valentine's Day after all. Might be a good time." He left with Acrux to a tree and rested there.

Tomorrow is a new day.