Epilogue

Joker was in the kitchen, helping Hachi to cook. He learned so many cooking techniques for his friends and family. He decided to make some curry and some spicy ramen for Akai.

Soon enough, everyone was there, including a small child who shockingly looked like Akai and Joker combined. Is that who you think it is?

"Joker, are you there?" Akai asked as he placed the child next to him.

"Yup, food is almost done." He said as he placed it on the table. The child giggled.

"Woah! So much food!" The child said happily. Joker smiled.

"Eat you then. Akai, here's your ramen." Joker placed a bowl of spicy ramen for the red chicken bird.

"Thanks, dear." Akai kissed his forehead and digged in. Joker blushed a bit. The child looked at his parents and awed.

"Woah. You guys really do love each other. So cute!" He said. Joker smiled.

"Well, when we meet each other, we are actually friends. Nothing more. But then, years later, here we are now." Akai explained. The ramen was delicious.

"Um, what are you doing?" The child asked Akai. Is he holding a box?

"Oh just wait. Joker. Open this up."

"Hurm?" Joker opens the given box and blushed at the contents. Akai smirked.

"We'll use it soon, okay Joker~" Akai teased. Joker blushed more but nod his head.

"What is it?" The child asked. Joker placed it away.

"Nothing. Now hurry up, we have a treasure to steal."

"Yay! Kaitou job!" The child cheered as he went to Acrux and Hachi. Joker went towards Akai and frowned.

"I can't believe you got those things! But, why?"

"I'm just curious if you would like it. We'll test that theory after that kid go to bed, deal?" He asked. Joker sighed and nod.

"Fine. Let's go."

They prepared outside of the blimp and was about to jump. The child smiled.

"Come on, dads! Welcome to the Shining Light!"

Joker chuckled at the kid.

"Alright then, Kitsune."

Akai, Joker and Kitsune then jumped with happiness as the moon shines brightly from the memories of the past to the adventure of the future.