I:Landing at a new arena...

Flying to a new shrine of fateIt is possible to imagine love as candy flossThe more it is shrunkThe harder it gets consoledBut it's sweet taste is yet preserved

It is possible to imagine love as candy floss
The more it is shrunk
The harder it gets consoled
But it's sweet taste is yet preserved....

°°°°°°°

I sat at the window, gazing outside at the neighbouring heavens. The clouds appeared as white cotton candy twirling at the blades of the plane's wings. The horizontal stabilizers of the aircraft cut through the chunks of nebula.

"I don't know how the alien nation is gonna be like...," I wondered.

The skyscrapers were still hidden cuz probably we were in the stratosphere. I ensconced myself since the past few couple of hours but even now the airliner was gliding in its constant pace.

I resolved to put on my earphones just to slip my tedium a bit. I searched through my vanity and the wires showed up. Clasping them, I hauled them out of the purse.

"Would you like to have some drinks miss?"

My eyes scanned the air attendant in white and blue uniform with a neck scarf round her neck. She flaunted a soft beam. I nodded my head for a positive exchange.

"One dalgona maybe?" I replied.

"Sure and anything for you ma'am?" She asked the lady perching on my right.

The lady answered,"Iced tea."

The air hostess prepared the ingredients and after mixing them accordingly, she handed over the cups to us.

"Here. Enjoy your drinks ladies." She gestured and slid away with the trolley.

I asked,"Mom, what do you think about the new country's lifestyle?"

"It would be convenient to your taste as far as I'm concerned. I betcha you are gonna love the place, its food and people," mom said, sipping her tea while scrawling her stylus on a tablet screen.

My mom I mean Mrs. Rosalia Raines was a prosperous businesswoman who was leading in the sphere of electronic products imports and exports. My dad, Mr. Joseph Raines and mom were the possessors of 'Raines group of companies pvt. Ltd.'

I was not the only child in the family. A sunny chirpy younger sister was my partner in crime. She was the one and only Tanu Raines, the class president of grade six at Columbia International school, Canada. While moving to the absolutely unknown world sight, I realised that it's going to be really hard to stay alone since I am going to miss her a lot!

I nipped my cup of dalgona as the melodious pop music beat upon my eardrums. Humming the lyrics, I jived on my cushion, my taste buds savoring the sugary fluid. I drowned my soul in the peaceful land of Nod gradually.