Ep~12

Jisoo's POV

I ate lunch with Chaeyoung already so we went back to her office, and she started her paperwork straight away. I wanted to help her feel better than tired so I got a cup of coffee, I even massaged her shoulder, she had a smile on her face everytime I did those stuff. I guess she's happy.

The door had a knock out of a sudden, we guessed it was Taehyung again as he always comes in. I opened the door and it's Lisa, she held onto Jennie's hand and came into the room. I was kinda curious why they came here.

"Jisoo!!" Jennie hugged me, I smiled and hugged her back of course.

"Chicken!" Lisa giggled.

"And... Chaeyoung!" Both Jennie and Lisa said laughing.

"Why are y'all here." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Just wanna ask, how is that Taehyung guy? Good right ?" Lisa asked with a cool expression.

"He's annoying!" Chaeyoung frowned and rolled her eyes.

"What- why?" Lisa's expression suddenly changed to a worried one.

Chaeyoung's POV

"He keeps on coming into my office just to talk to Jisoo!" I groaned in annoyance, Lisa didn't spoke and I looked at her, she was smirking. I knew that smirk, it's tease.

"What?" I said with a annoyed face.

"You're jealous?" Lisa teased me.

"No." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes" Lisa said and giggled.

"No!" I raised my voice a little louder.

"Heart attack!" Lisa held her chest dramatically as she flinched.

"Just shut up." I smacked her shoulder softly.

"Ouch Chaeyoung!" Lisa held her shoulder and rubbed it, frowning at me.

"That was a soft hit, are you weak?" Jennie said with a eyebrow raised.

"I was just acting.." Lisa pouted, I made a disguted face and pretended to puke.

"yah!!" Lisa pushed me softly.

"What?!" I pushed her softly too.

"Am I really that ugly?" Lisa made a cute face, I just gave her a disgusted look.

"She means yes." Jisoo said and laughed.

"You guys are so mean." Lisa had her hands on her waist, I face palmed my forehead, giggled.

The door had a knock again, I sighed. "You, go open the door." I pointed at Lisa, demanding her. She nodded in defeat and went towards the door, opened it. Taehyung and Yeri were at the door, this is gonna be annoying.

"Ms Park, can we have dinner together?" Yeri said and ran towards me, giving me a hug. I rolled my eyes and pushed her softly.

"I'm sorry but I'm not available tonight." I said coldly. She didn't even looked sad, she seemed to be so obsessed with me and just wants me around.

"Please?" Yeri begged with pout.

"I said I'm not free." I folded my arms. Giving a serious look.