~Ep14

Chaeyoung's POV

"Good morning Jisoo." I saw Taehyung walked towards her with a smile. I clenched my fist feeling jealousy..

The fact that Jisoo talked to him and had forgotten about me, makes me clenched my fist alot more. "Hope you feel better soon." I rolled my eyes and decided to walk to my office, leaving her there with that Taehyung guy.

Jisoo's POV

"I gotta go." I stopped him from talking and ran after Chaeyoung.

"Let's have dinner together!" He shouted yet I didn't response, I don't wanna have dinner with him.

"Wait up Chae-" she slammed the door in my face, my nose could have gotten hit but luckily I moved back a little. I sighed and opened the door without asking, she pretended as if she never saw me walk in.

"Chaeyoung why'd you slam the door." I faked rubbing my nose to see whether she would care.

"My nose hurts." I groaned and pretended to be in pain. She walked up to me and checked my face, there's an angel if front of me...

"I'm sorry, is your nose okay?" Chaeyoung said softly as she stared at me.

"I-im okay. You can continue your work." I smiled and gave a kiss on her lips.

"Your acting skills are good huh, you just wanted my attention don't you?" She smirked and walked towards her desk, sat on her chair.

"Because you ignored me." I said and sat on the couch.

"It's because you talked to that Taehyung guy and left me there standing." She mumbled thinking I didn't heard what she said, I smirked and sat on her desk.

"Yah!" She said trying to push my butt away. I held my laughter as she tried to push me off.

"What are you doing?!" She said pushing me with all her strength.

"You're jealous." I smirked.

"What? Jealous of?" She rolled her eyes making my smirk grew wider.

"You're jealous that the Taehyung guy talked to me." I said and she let out a frustrated sigh.

"Whatever." She said and typed out some stuff on her computer.

"I know I know.. you're afraid of him taking me away from you." I walked beside her and cupped her face. She kept quiet with teary eyes.

"I won't leave you Chaeyoung, never again..." I smiled and kissed her forehead. She wiped her tears away and smiled, my heart sank. I dont wanna see her cry.

"Don't cry Chaeyoung.." I used my thumb to wipe her tears away, to make her feel better. I gave a peck on her lips, but she pulled me closer and we kissed passionately. I made her sat on the desk without breaking the kiss, and held her waist as she wrapped her arms around my shoulder. I licked her lower lip asking for entrance, and once im allowed. I slipped my tongue in, exploring her cave. We battled for dominance for a few minutes, and I won.

There was a sudden knock on the door that made us pulled out the kiss quick. I groaned and folded my arms, I was so ready for fun...

"We'll do this next time." Chaeyoung winked at me and sat on her chair, straightening her posture. I walked towards the couch and layed down, feeling unsatisfied still.

"Come in!" Chaeyoung said and the door opened, it's Jennie and Lisa.

"What took you so long to just say come in." Jennie smirked, I know that smirk..

"Nothing. Was just busy." Chaeyoung said nervously. Its very obvious that it's a lie.

"You two were making out right?" Lisa said as she wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist.

"No we weren't, you are misunderstanding." Chaeyoung said as she stood up and walked towards Lisa.

"Your lipstick had been smudged, so.." Lisa teased and wiggled her eyebrows at Chaeyoung while Jennie did the same to me.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung smacked Lisa's butt.

"My butt hurts! Jennieee, Chaeyoung bullied me." Lisa rubbed her butt and pouted.

"Serves you right." Jennie giggled.

"Rub my butt for me will you?" Lisa's pout turned into a smirk, Me and Chaeyoung exchanged glances and rolled our eyes.

"Stop with you dirty mind or I'll smack you butt too." Jennie glared at Lisa.

"Fine." She said in defeat.

"Anyways, why'd you come into the office?" I asked and walked towards them.

"Just wanna say hello, and wanna have dinner together?" Jennie said with a smile. We nodded agreeing and of course, they stayed in Chaeyoung's office.

"Chipmunk! Its 6:59pm already..." Lisa groaned and layed her back on the couch.

"Just shush" Chaeyoung said. Mumbling Something next, "one more word and I'm done!" Chaeyoung smiled and shut down the computer. She stood up stretching her arms, her shirt lifted up a little and I saw her abs. My jaw dropped, I started at her body for a few seconds until JenLisa smacked my shoulder softly.

"What do you want!" I shouted and frowned.

"Stop staring at Chaeyoung and let's go." Jennie said giggling, I blushed thinking how hot her abs are. I mean I saw them multiple times already...

"Jisoo?" A guy named into the room.

"Uh yes?" I said with an awkward look.

"Let's have dinner now if you're free, it's 7pm already." Taehyung said with a smile, I sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't agree to your dinner. I'm having dinner with Ms Park, once again." I smiled and Chaeyoung walked towards me, I held my arms around her waist.

"But just this one time will you?" He said.

"I'm s-" I was about to speak but got cut off by Chaeyoung.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, but she's my wife and we're gonna have dinner together." She walked out of the office, dragging me leaving JenLisa with a smirk.

"Nice try man. I saw you try multiple times, but it won't ever work out." Lisa elbowed him and laughed.

"You're only using me to make Chaeyoung jealous, I wanna go back to my company okay!" Taehyung folded his arms.

"You'll go back soon. I mean, they're together already. So you can retire anytime." Lisa chuckled and waved bye with Jennie.

"Uhm hey you!" A girls voice was heard.

"Huh?" Taehyung turned his head to see a girl, probably someone who works here too.

"Help me with my plan." She smirked.

"No thanks." He was about to walk away but got pulled.

"I'll pay you a million." She said tightening the grip on his arm.

"Tell me, what is the plan?" Taehyung said with a smirk.