25

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed as I saw someone knocking on the window, MY WINDOW. You see my room is the only one that has a balcony.

The knocking keeps continuing, it was someone tall, slim, and was wearing all black. I can't even see the face! Wait..... A smile crept on his face, the smile was like the smile on the horror movies where it's time to kill the main character. Is this the end? Am I gonna die like this? But me and Woozi haven't even made up yet, not now!

"Hyo Woo!" Shua Oppa barged in my room,

"O-oppa..." I sniffed, he then came closer and sat on my bed,

"Shhh It's ok, I'm here." He said while hugging me and patting my back, I thought I was gonna die tonight...

I looked back at the window and saw no one, was it just my imagination?

"What are you looking at?" Shua Oppa asked,

"It was just.... There was a person standing at the window." I said releasing from the hug and wiping my tears away,

Shua Oppa stood up and opened the window,

"There's no one here, see?" He said revealing the window, but there was something standing there, I swear.

~The Next Day~

I didn't walk with the others to school. Wanna know why? Cause I don't want them to have rumors about hanging out with a sister who is 'trying to break her brothers relationship'.

As I opened the classroom door, all eyes were on me, Am I that pretty? Nah just kidding.

I walked up to my seat and red paint were all over my desk, saying

'you're next.'

Next In what? Having free food at the cafeteria? AHHAAHAHHA nah just kidding.

I didn't bother to clean it up and I assume it was already dry, I tapped my desk and to my surprise it was already dry. To whoever painted this thank you for painting it early. What? Gotta look on the bright side today.

I placed my things on my table and made sure that I covered the words written on it.

"Hyo Woo!" Someone called my name, it was Dk running up to me with the 2 others.

"Hey, wattup?" I asked him, he looked pumped up as usual.

"Guess what." He said,

"What?" He moved closer to my ears,

"We're making a new mv." He whispered, I covered my mouth I'm surprise not making any noise,

"J-jinjja?" I asked while slowly removing my hands from my mouth, he just nodded along with Mingyu and The8 who were listening to our conversation.

"You can come with us if you like!" The8 said,

"Yeah, after school we're all going there." Mingyu added, it would be nice but I don't want anyone else to find out.

"I'll pass this one, make sure to send pictures ok?" I just said,

"Ohhh Waeeee~" DK whined while seating on his seat,

"Just something." I said,

"That something doesn't sound good." Mingyu said,

"Agree." The8 said while nodding, I just sighed as my response. I do want to come but Woozi might be still mad and he may lose his focus, you know what I mean right?

*THUD*

The door opened harshly,

"Where's Hyo Woo?" He said in a sweet tone.

Oh no.