Help with Title

Okay. 

So I have a dilemma. 

I have two possible titles for this story. Afterlife or Let Me Go. 

My story idea originally had me with Let Me Go because of a song I heard by the same title. (I will link song below). But the same artist has another song called Afterlife that also fits my theme (will also post song). 

So...I'm letting you guys chose. 

This is the plot of the story:

Sang is killed by her stepmother and becomes a ghost.She had only met Kota a few months prior, but they grew close.Kota is missing her and it's affecting his Academy work.Though his teammates don't understand what is wrong.When he finally breaks, Sang is pulled from the afterlife in order to help him move on.But it only makes things worse.Kota can feel Sang near and searches for a way to bring them together again.One way or another.But things aren't quite as they seem.

Awesome storyline right?! At least, I hope you guys like it. 

But here is the basis of how I'm wanting the story to go. 

Sang isn't actually killed by her stepmother (gasp! I know right?!) but she is severely injured and in a coma. She is found by Uncle in the woods outside the diner and taken to the Academy hospital. Sean is one of the ones who operates on her to save her from her life-threatening injuries and places her on medical-induced coma. At a family meeting a few days later, he relays why he hasn't been around much (due to helping Sang) and Kota gets up and walks out to go to the hospital (he didn't know what had happened to her and had been worried why she hadn't been showing up). Over several weeks, Kota start deteriorating from Sang's failure to improve. He'd been in love with her and never able to tell her. But he knows she is still in there, he can feel her. He just doesn't know how to wake her up. The brothers aren't sure what to tell Kota, or how to help him, yet after each sneaks into the hospital to see the girl who has tied their brother up in knots, they understand. 

That's a lot and a very brief overview, but I think you can get the idea of what I'm going for. 

I currently have the cover with the title Afterlife, but it's an easy fix if you think the title should change.

My idea is to have most of the book be told from the boys POV. It will be an all14 story, the Toma team coming in for a specific reason. Sang will have some POV's, and the reason for the Let Me Go title, is because she doesn't want to see Kota suffering because of her. However, it will have an HEA, so don't worry. :) 

First song: Let Me Go by Hailee Steinfeld, Alesso ft. Florida Georgia Line, WATT

Second song: Afterlife (Dickinson) by Hailee Steinfeld