Hydra

Screams could be heard from Aj's room, the walls weren't super thick meaning everyone who was on that floor heard her. Bucky was the first he jumped up and ran to her bedroom.

"Aj wake up. It's only a dream." He shook her gently trying to wake her up. Her screams stopped and she sat up breathing heavily. She started to cry. Bucky took her in his arms and whispered a lullaby in Russian.

"Тили-тили-бом" Bucky started he waited a minute before Aj joined in.
(Tili-tili-bom)

"Закрой глаза скорее, Кто-то ходит за окном." She almost whispered. She tried to steady her breathing.
(Close your eyes soon someone is walking outside the window)

"И стучится в двери." They continued singing in a soft almost whisper until Aj pulled away from Bucky and looked into his blue eyes, her's looking back at him.
(And knocks on the door)

"Do they ever stop?" She asked.

"Eventually," Bucky started.

"It takes time," Sam said making them look at the doorway where he was standing. "Okay, but, what was that lullaby, that was terrifying." Bucky and Aj laughed.

"It's honestly super creepy but, we sang it a lot in our cell at Hydra. Since you know we couldn't remember English we couldn't sing twinkle twinkle." She joked.

"What's the translation anyways?" Sam asked now curious.

"Tilli tilli bom, close your eyes quickly, someone walking outside the window, and knocking on the doors." She laughed seeing Sam's shocked face.

"They sing that to children?" He laughed. "I would be constantly terrified as a kid."

"Well, it's meant for babies who don't speak yet." Bucky laughed. "That's what a lullaby is. Plus some of the English lullabies are pretty freaking." Sam nodded in agreement. They both then turned to Aj remembering why they were here.

"You gonna be alright?" Bucky asked softly.

"Yeah, plus Friday has the sound thingy to wake me up if you guys aren't here." She gave them a sad smile.

--------

Bucky, Sam, and Aj went down to the kitchen and they would have made it if Friday hadn't stopped them.

"Ms.Barnes, Mr.Barnes, and Mr.Wilson, Mr.Stark would like you all in the briefing room."

"Thank you Friday, we'll be there in a minute," Sam responded.

"Where is the briefing room anyways?" Aj asked

"Follow us." Bucky said as they led Aj down the hall to the elevator.

-

"Yo Stark, you wanted to see us?" Sam asked as they all sat down around a big curved table, that could fir at least 20 other people.

"Yes, we found another Hydra base." Tony looked over at Aj to see her reaction but she looked very composed. "Uh, and we're going tonight to take it down. We also have intel that there is a USB with information on every other test subject for the serums they tried."

"Who else is coming?" Bucky asked.

"Rogers, me, and Nat," Tony told them "We would have brought Hope and Scott, we needed their good tinyness, but they're off helping Hank." He sighed.

"Do we have a game plan?" Steve asked coming into the room with Nat close behind him.

"No, not yet, that's why I called you all here." Tony said grabbing some papers from behind him. "This is what we have on the Hydra base." He handed Steve the sheets of paper.