It's me

"Steve?" Bucky asked confused because Steve was pale. Steve didn't speak. He was pushed forward the light shedding light on a body behind him. Everyone raised their weapons at the unknown person.

"Put the gun down," Nat said pointing her gun right behind Steve's head. The person threw a knife just missing Nat's head but clearly missing on purpose.

The person pushed Steve with so much force he fell on top of Nat. The sound of repulsers came from behind the person. The person turned to shove a knife into the middle of Tony's chest turning of his suit.

"What the hell?" He asked falling to the ground limply. Rhodey shot a missile at the person who quickly jumped kicking it back at Rhodey. Sam flew at the person knocking them to the ground. The person curled up pushing their legs against his chest throwing him into a wall knocking him out as well.

"Go, Steve!" Nat said running towards him, he grabbed her arms throwing her into the unknown person. They fell to the ground. The person grabbed their gun and hit Nat in the back of the head while Nat was down knocking her out.

Hope tried her shot at taking this person down. As soon as she got close enough the person kicked her into the wall.

"Shit," Hope said trying to push the ruble from the wall off of her. She realized her arm was under a huge chunk of the ruble to heavy for her to lift.

Vision shot a yellow beam at the person but they cut it off by covering him completely in ice.

"Vision?" Bucky asked running over to him and touching his arm. The realization hit him as he turned to Steve holding the person against the wall by their throat. He ran over.

"Steve stop!" He said but Steve just looked at him confused giving the person the chance to kick him in the stomach. The person then took Bucky by the hair and slammed his head into their knee.

"Shit!" He said touching his nose which was gushing blood. Steve threw his shield at the person who stopped the shield throwing it back at Steve who barely dodged it. He looked to his right to see it almost fully in the wall.

"Get her mask!" Bucky yelled.

"Her?" Steve asked confused, he hadn't seen Vision yet.

"Just do it!" Bucky yelled running towards the person who spun around and roundhouse kicked him in the side.

"Buck, whoever they are, they're stronger than you," Steve said worriedly.

"Yeah, no shit Steve." Bucky groaned getting back up.

Steve ran towards the person they went to shoot at him but he blocked it with his shield. He walked towards them with his shield in front of him. Bucky shot at them turning their attention to him giving Steve time to hit her in the face with his shield causing their mask to fall off and them fall to the ground.

"Aj?" Steve said almost scared.

"What?" She asked looking angry.

"That's what I was trying to show you," Bucky said running up to her. "We can't stop her without her memory. We have to knock her out."

"Got it," Steve said. He took a deep breath and pulled his shield up to his chest.

Aj jumped onto Steves's shoulders, causing him to drop his shield. She wrapped her legs around his throat and pulling him back trying to trip him. Bucky came up behind her and grabbed her shoulders pulling her off Steve. As Bucky tried pulling her off she pushed her legs off Steve and flipped over Bucky pulling him to the ground. A loud smack was heard when Bucky hit the floor.