Chapter 2 - "when the party's over"

// not me saying ill update this everyday then 4 days later im doing part 2. My flop>> also wonty stories are so creative like yall so talented. While this a BIG flop. N e ways enjoy this story. Its cringe ofc and stan wonty yupp 😌💅

Narrative perspective

In the previous chapter. Monty shows a little bit of what his life is like being a unwanted child by his mother and forced to be closeted by his abusive father. He goes to a hillcrest party where he met a boy named, Winston williams. They barely interact until Monty, needing to use the bathroom. Runs into a room winston was in. They exchanged looks of affection and this is where the story continues

Winston's perspective

Before he left the room, i gave him my number. I hope he does consider to hangout with me sometime. I got up and put the vinyl records back on their shelves. I started blushing to the thought of him. His presence for some reason made me happy. I only met him today at this party, but it felt like i knew him forever. I looked into the bedroom mirror to make sure i didn't look like a mess since i did gave him a 'blowjob.' I also thought to myself that i knew deep down that he didn't want to be in a 'outside-of-the-closet-' relationship with me. I knew the moment he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. However, i didn't know why. Why was he so scared to be with me? I get that we just met but i know he felt something more than just a hookup. I did too. I just didn't know why was he scared? It's the twenty-first century. There's all kinds of people out there. Was it because he wanted to be in the closet? Or is he being forced to? I went downstairs and saw this boy who was looking around the place. "You look lost." I said behind him at the stairs. He turned his back with his cane. "Yeah, I'm looking for bryce walker?" He said with a curious face. I hummed in thought and then I heard him call his name. I nod up to his direction. The two interacted and i went into
A room that was by them. I saw a few of my friends sitting. Should i tell them what happened? I walked over to them and gave them a basic 'hey.' They replied back. I sit with them and i told them about how i gave a closeted boy a blowjob. I however, never mentioned their name. I asked them what should i do and if i should try to make contact with him again. "Eh...i don't think so. You kind of have to wait  until they are ready." One said. "That's idiotic." The other one said while looking up. "You should contact him and try to convince him to be open. That's if you really were connected to him. Were you?" I looked down and nodded. I heard Bryce and the boy with the cane walk outside to probably exchange drugs and money. I told my friends i was gonna set the trap. And i walked outside and sat on the stairs to the place and waited for him to come.

Montgomery's perspective

I felt so ashamed of myself. I kept hearing my dad's voice in my head saying, " you're a faggot." Over and over again. I couldn't get it out of my head. But that Winston person made me feel safe from those thoughts. However, i decided to walk away from him at that bedroom. Why didn't he stop me? I walked downstairs and tried to enjoy the party. But i couldn't. All I can think of is winston and what would my dad do if he found out. I looked back at the paper with his number on it. "His handwriting is beautiful." I said to myself. Everything about him was perfect. His looks, his jokes, and most importantly, his heart. I almost punched him when i grabbed him by his collar and he still wanted to stay with me in that room. However, i was thinking if i should throw it away so i don't ruin him with my insecurities or keep it and let my heart get the best of me. I decided to keep it.

The beatdown

I finished my tenth cup of alcohol that night. I threw the cup outside, almost hitting someone while having eyes on me. I was drunk out of my mind and stumbling over the stairs. "Yo bryce, where the fuck have you been." I yelled to him as him and alex turned their faces towards me. I walked down and indirectly insulting everyone at the party with their 'richness.' Then he came up to me as i walked down the stairs. "Hey it was nice meeting you. Maybe we can hangout sometime?" I turned my face towards him with a blank expression then looked back at bryce and alex. Why did you have to say something? What couldn't he just enjoy the party without talking to me. I then knew i was gonna do something i was going to regret. I looked back at him and awfully said "what did you say to me, faggot?" When i said that, i can hear my mind screaming. I felt like my drunk homophobic fucker dad. He then looked down and said "Dude, chill, all right?" He said with fear in his eyes. I wish i did. Cause then i threw a punch in his direction and he fell on the ground. I can hear bryce yelling at me. I didn't listen. I kept punching him. I can see the blood coming out of his mouth and i still kept hitting him. Bryce and someone else tried to pull me off but i broke free as he tried to crawl away. I kept beating him until bryce and the other guy pulled me off. I saw him looking up and just say blankness. He had expression. My fist bruised from beating him up and i walked back to the car. I got in the passenger seat and started sobbing silently. I just lost my chance of have a slither of redemption for myself so not everyone would see me as this 'unlovable monster.' And i threw it away with the first punch.

Winstons perspective

I felt the taste of blood on my tongue. Bryce helped me back up and the boy with the cane came over too. I looked down and not looking up at them. The boy asked, "why did he go for you." I lied and shrugged. Even after he broke my face, i didn't want to break his heart. I wanted to keep his secret still. Bryce then gave me hush money and left with monty. "Your friends are serious messed out." I said to the cane boy. "Yeah. And they aren't my friends." He said looking at me. I then just made my trail back to home while sobbing and spitting out the blood that interaction. I should've said nothing. Was this my fault or his?

//well thats it for this chapter. Srry i took so long and this is cringe. I promise ill go in non canon ways in a few chapters later. But i hope yall like this chapter cause i dont since it was hard to put detail too. Anyways byeee and stan wonty 🥰😳💅