Chapter 5 - "you can be whatever you wanna be"

//OKAYSSBSHSH so im sorry for last part. It was so bad and cringe and poorly written. 😭 i really thought i ate that part up with 1,500 plus words. This part is authenticated with the sex scene of wonty 😳 so for the horny bastards. Smut is here. Enjoy 😳👁👄👁💅🥂

Narrative perspective

homecoming night, Monty was threatened by bryce walker and told him he will turn monty in for minor crimes he committed against clay's friend. Monty goes after bryce during the game and see's winston again. Winston asks if monty wanted to come over to his place. This where the story continues.

Montgomery's perspective

I got in his car and we started driving. I looked at him turning the wheel and taking us to his place while i looked through the window. "Do-do you want some music?" He asked while waiting for his hand to touch the radio. "Doesn't matter." I said while still looking through the window with a static face. He turns on the radio and music comes out of it. In my mind, it was on mute. I was just listening to the voice in my head. 'Why didn't i just go back home or why did i talk to winston.' It didn't matter. I was in his car already droving over to his house. I knew he felt the tension of the silence in the car. "So..why the change of heart?" He says while looking at the road. I turn my head towards him and said, "what do you mean?" "When i asked you two months ago to hangout sometime, you beat the shit out of me. Now you accepted." Winston said with a smirk. I looked at him with regret of what happened at the party. "I just thought maybe it's best to go with you instead of my house because-" i paused in my statement. "Nevermind." I said looking back through the car window of the passenger seat. He looked at me for a moment with guilt on his face. We finally made it to his house. In front of me was this literal mansion. It was so big. "Goddamn rich kids." I said to myself. We both got out of the car and walked inside.

Winston's perspective

When i was walking into my house, i heard monty say, "this one big ass house." I chuckled a little bit. "Do you want something to drink or eat?" I asked him while i was taking off my coat. "No, thanks" he said while sitting on the coach and taking off his letterman jacket. I walked to the kitchen to grab me a water bottle for myself. I then sat on the coach with him. He was looking down. "What are you thinking about." I said with a small smile. He shook his head a little bit and said, "I don't know." He then looked at me and was about to say something but he didn't. I touched his bruises with my thumb like i was whipping them. He grunt in a little bit of pain. "What happened at the fight?" Monty looks at me and said, "Just some asshole Hillcrest Players." He said. I looked down for a moment, knowing i go to that school. "I know you go there but-." I cut him off and said, "it's fine, i don't care." He nodded with a small smile. I bit my bottom lip a little bit. I wanted him to kiss me. I know that sounds wrong but i actually still liked him, maybe loved him? We then lean forward together and looked at each other for a moment with our faces two inches apart. He then kisses me. I start kissing him back. He holds me by my waist while touching my lips with his. We then both got up and i hold his hand to my room. When we got in. I close the door and he softly puts me against the wall and kissing my neck. I moaned. We took off each others shirt and i threw him on the bed. I started going on my knees and kissing his abdomen and pulling down his pants. He grunted. I made out with his crotch and took off his underwear.  Before i went down on him, i asked "are you okay with this?" He looked up at me and smiled, saying "more than okay." I then throbbed my mouth upwards and down on his penis. He started to moan while i did this and crutching the bed sheets with his hands. A few minutes pass of me blowing him. I got back up and started kissing him again. He then took off my pants and we switched sides. I got on the bed and he stood up. I use my head to turn to the side to direct him to the lube and condoms. He grabbed both and then said, "I never this with a guy." I looked at him with a bright smile and said, "It's okay, I'll lead you." He smiled back and put both on his penis. He took my underwear off my body and threw it across the room. He put the sheets over us and started to put it in me. I let out a loud moan when he did. I hold his hand while he was going back and forward in me. A few moments later, he came and moaned loudly. He then get off and laid his head on his arm.

Montgomery's perspective

"Holy shit." I said indirectly to winston. He then turned to the direction i was looking at, the ceiling. "You gonna beat the shit out of me now?" He said while slightly smiling. "I said I was sorry." I said with my head tilted towards him. "I know. I was just making a joke." He said while fully smiling. He then turned his full body towards me and said, "I'll give you a ride somewhere if you don't want to uber." I smirked a bit and said, "are you trying to kick me out."  He smirked back and said "no, i just figured you wanted to go." I then turned my body towards him. "Well, maybe..." then my body fully turned to him with a smile and continued to say, "i want to stay and do that again." He chuckled and softly said, "Yeah? Okay." Then i remembered my dad and if he found out. My smile faded and i said, "I'm not fucking gay." His smile faded but then reappeared. "Okay. Cool." I looked at his eyes deeply when he said that.

"You can be whatever you want to be"

When he said that. I felt my heart felt something i haven't felt in a long time. Love. I felt love. I then had the rain pour over it that was of my dad. "No." I said looking down. "i can't." Both of our smiles faded. My eyes started to fill up with tears. He looked down and said, "is it okay if i ask why." I looked to the side and then told him about how my dad was severely homophobic and that's why i beat him up at the party. To hide my truth. That i was...that i might be gay. He nodded in understanding what i said. He then got up and putting his pants back on and said, "you can have my room for the night." He smiled and was about to leave until i halted. He turned around. "Can you stay. Sleep with me." My mind was telling me to stop. That this was wrong. Howver, my heart said the opposite. He smiled back at me and nodded. He turned off the slights and crawled in bed with me. I just threw my underwear on and went back in bed with him. I wrapped my arms around him as we both closed our eyes. I think im in love with this guy.

//THIS SO CRINGEY IM SO SORRY YALL. Im really bad at writing smut since im cringe but its whatever. Hope yall liked it since this took two days of me to courage myself to write.  N e ways stan wonty mwuh !!!