no. 59 pt•1

No one's POV

Taehyung likes it when it rains. He sat on an L couch facing a window. He picked up a book on the table beside him and opened to his marked page.

"Where's Joon?"

Taehyung put his book open face down on his lap before looking up at Seokjin.

"His office, I think."

He responded. The older nodded and began walking away. Taehyung gasped loudly when Seokjin began walking up the stairs.

"Hyung! Are you naked?"

He said, eyebrows wiggling suggestively.

"I don't have anything underneath, no. But it doesn't mean anything, you nasty."
"Make sure you keep it down!"

Taehyung shrieked when a picture frame was thrown in his direction.

"Asshole!" T
"Headass!"J

The younger shook his head as the other continued to walk up the stairs. He was about to pick his book up again when strong, bare arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"What'cha doing?"

Jungkook mumbled into his neck, kissing his ear lobe afterwards. Taehyung giggled at the gesture and rested his head on the back of the couch to look up at the younger.

"Reading."

He replied, smiling cutely. Jungkook hummed and walked around the couch to sit beside the older. He put his head in the Taehyung's lap, picking up the other's hand and placing it on his head.

Taehyung smiled lightly and began running his fingers through the younger's newly dyed cherry red hair.

Jungkook sighed.

Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"What?"
"I'm horny."

Taehyung eyes widened. They had just fucked not even 20 minutes ago.

"You're what???"
"Fucking horny."