Thief Chapter Eight (Phan)

"Show me what there is to fear. I don't think a butterfly like you could sting like a bee." Dan tsked "Phil, we've known each other maybe twenty minutes. There's more to me than you know." Dan frowned looking down "and that doesn't mean we should fear each other. I'm not going to turn you in for what I don't know." Phil looked Dan in the eyes "I promise, you can tell me what you are." Dan shook his head "I can't if I do you'll run away and I'll lose you." Phil frowned as well "you can still tell me." Phil held Dan's hand soothing him in a way. "I don't want to say." Dan spoke coldly "Dan it's okay." Dan shook his head "you'll stab me in the back and turn me in. I'm not going to trust you like that." Phil nodded "okay I deserve that. Just if you feel like telling me anything you can. Here's my number." Phil slipped a small scrap of paper in Dan's other hand. 

"Phil I-" the blue eyed boy slipped his hand from Dan's "bye Dan" and with that Phil walked down the twin set of stairs leaving Dan to question the events of that night. Dan smiled biting his lip as he looked at the crumpled paper in his palm. His thoughts were conflicting. Text Phil and spill his biggest secret or steer clear of Phil because he would have the power to ruin Dan.