Thief Chapter Eighteen (Kickthestickz)

The music blared through the speakers as PJ and Chris raced around each other.

"Shout out to the old me

And everything he showed me

Glad you didn't listen when the world was trying to slow me

No one could control me

Left my lovers lonely

Had to fuck it up before I really got to know me"

Chris spun around the rink pulling PJ with him. The lights grew more dark as the ice began to change under their feet. Blues and reds, even greens blurred on the ice as everything around them was a shadow unable to see.

"Never a night alone

Anywhere you wanna go

Woke up in the morning wearing someone else's clothes

Pictures in my phone

With people I don't know

Woke up in the morning how the hell'd I make it home

And they wondered how long I could keep it up

While I wondered if I'd ever, if I'd ever get enough

And I did some shit I never should have done

I would do it over now, I'd do it over"

Soon PJ and Chris were a hot mess as they glided to a stop resting against the edges of the rink. Their heartbeats overpowering them as they giggled. "Thank you Chris today has been really fun." Chris nodded "I too believe it has been fun. Everyday with me could be an adventure." Chris smiled at PJ "what are you thinking?" PJ giggled "well it's only 10 at night but I don't want the fun to end. We still have so much we can do." PJ nodded "Yeah sure let's go." Chris stood to his feet glancing down at PJ. PJ giggled standing up "where to now?" He asked, shouting over the music. "We can go warm up at a coffee shop!" Chris decided both boys returned the skates and got dressed again before going to the nearest coffee shop.