Thief Chapter Eleven (Phan)

"Dan!" Phil ran after the younger boy. "Come back!" Phil chased down Dan as he ran across an almost empty road. Phil jumped out to push Dan out of the upcoming traffic of a light blue car. When Phil went down after being hit he had passed out from an erratic heartbeat. Dan let out a cough before sitting up he saw Phil passed out in the road and ran to pull him out. Crying silently in the grass "you saved me" Dan pushed back Phil's fringe. Dan got to his feet taking the unconscious other male and hoisted him in his arms bridal style. He carried Phil to a hospital. On foot. He cried as his salty tears mixed with the cold breeze icing his tears. 

Dan didn't know where the hospital was but he told Phil he wouldn't give up. "I'm sorry for all of this Phil" he told the twenty three years old as his fringe lost control blosing in every direction. Dan walked down many streets until he saw one down the street he was walking. "It's okay Phil. I can fix this. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if I didn't meet you." Dan frowned carrying Phil into the hospital. The air stiff and sweaty. "H-he got hit by a car" Dan spiraled in his head as he got pulled into a room. A doctor gave him a chair and a cup of water. "P-Phil!" Dan cried "your friend has to be examined sir." Dan shook his head "please let me see him." Dan pleaded standing up "no we cannot do that" the doctor pushed him down in the seat. "What are you going to do to him?" Dan asked, shaking "based on his condition we may have to perform a surgery." Dan stilled "surgery for what!" He panicked "Phil may have sustained a few broken bones when the car hit him." 

Dan began to heave as he cried his chest tightened and his breath failed to come out. He grabbed onto the bed beside him before collapsing to the floor. The doctor placed Dan on the bed and left him to sleep before grabbing more water for him. When he awoke again the doctor informed him he had a panic attack and passed out from exhaustion. Dan nodded "where's Phil? Can I see him?" The doctor frowned "um he can't be seen right now." She bit her lip "why?" Dan asked "he is in surgery. He had a broken arm." Dan breathed in and out calmly to prevent passing out again. "Anything else?" Dan asked seething quietly, the doctor shook her head "thankfully no, he sprained his ankle otherwise he is just getting surgery he should be out soon." Dan let out a shaky breath "thank you doctor" she nodded and left Dan to his thoughts.