Chapter 1: The coronation

Rani had chosen Kion to be her King. A coronation happened and then a big massive party came a long and it lasted all night long.Kion had came inside the Tree of Life along with Rani then he fell to the ground imfront  of Rani breathing heavily.

"Get up Kion." Rani said as she giggled.

"Who.. knew... a coronation... could be... so tiring." He said in between breaths.

"Come on Kion."

"Just.. give.. me.. a few minutes."

Rani just giggled and went on the rock looking up on her back. A few minutes later, Kion got up without her realising and laid down beside her. To his supprise, she still didn't realise he was their.

"What are you looking at Rani?" He whispered. 

 Rani looked and him and moved but she moved a little too much than Kion thought she would. She flew off the rock and onto the floor.

"Scared ya." Kion said jokingly.

"What no. I was just... a little startled."

"Startled? I think you chould jump across a canyon if I could scareed you enough."

Rani looked back at how far she got 'startled '  and realised he was right. Then Kion did a long and tiring yawn and he went to sleep.

Rani kissed Kion and whispered in a soft voice, "I love you." And even though Kion was a sleep a warm small came on his face. After seeing this Rani cuddled next to Kion and went to sleep leaving them both warm and happy.

Hope you liked chapter 1 chapter 2 coming out in 2 days! I think.