1

I'm glad you ever came across this book so I would say thank you🤗 and enjoy.

My name is Greta Goose and I'm a loser my parents are the  fucking best  and my life is a mess.

    I sat at the window watching the still wind it was good to me, I couldn't care less anyway being away from the office was a relief to me even if that's all I have. I have no friends (no real friends), no hobbies just a stupid job that feeds me but occupy all my life. I'm a therapist yeah I sit down and listen to people complain about their troubled lives with no one asking or caring about mine.

    I live with a roommate that's barely home good for me but has too many belongings for a secretary, she has a cute relationship and is always at her boyfriend's place. She tries to be nice to me but I see beneath all that she just has pity for me not being  able to keep a man, not that it was a problem but I get lonely a lot , who wouldn't? no one has ever come home to see me,(most of the offers I turned down because I didn't like the people and don't want to be in their company) I only wake to schedules and work emails, nobody calling to care about me or ask how am I doing just those stupid clients reminding me that they're coming in again to complain. Or my parents sending me cash, they refuse to believe I'm a grown up and can handle myself.

Don't get me wrong I love my job I just fucking hate people. I moved out of my parents place at 16 and since then I've been living a lonely life and I'm too proud to go back home so father doesn't feel bad for letting me leave home in the first place.

      A beep on my phone notified me that I had a match, I tried a stupid matchmaking app ,truelove-finder stupid name (zero creativity) everybody that has a peek at my phone would know what it means it's like a brothel for love. Dumb app companies.

     Nathan
    26
British
Blue eyes
Black hair

Fuck details go straight to the fucking point, no picture is this a serial killer or something. Just a pair of blue eyes starring at me on my screen, who uses eyes as their profile picture like I really wanna see your eyes.

New number: Hi I'm Nathan, nice to meet you

Me:I'm Greta, you haven't met me yet

Nathan: So how bout I meet you tonight, where in the city do you live?

Me: The center of the city, pick me off at Whispering palms by 6, if that's okay?

Nathan: of course, nice meeting you .

Duh, I dropped my phone to my headboard and went to search my closet for something to wear, I didn't want to look dressed up for him and at the same time I didn't want to blow my chances.

I picked a faded boyfriend jean that was ripped at the left knee and a black ruffled top. I debated myself on heels or boots but I ended up going for a sneaker. I took the big bonnet from my head so I can see what I want to do with my hair.

Too lazy to do anything time taking, I picked my hot comb and straighten my hair to a center part then I picked it in a tight ponytail and laid my edges.

I can go back to bed now knowing I picked what  to wear already . I picked a cigar from my pink box and lit it watching the swirls of smoke. My very own bad habit, smoking is the only way I deal with stress, first  started in college with a roommate that smoked everything from pots to sniffing laptop cleaner, the best cliche part was she was a lesbian, she would make out with her partner in front of me like I was watching some kind of porn. Actually the only type of porn I watch.

    Everyday I walk into my office I tell at least one person the complications of smoking how it could fuck you up mentally and how it's a slow death but God knows I won't give up smoking for anything I appreciate the peace that comes with it. I didn't want to take a blunt so I don't get high but I still wanted to smoke so that's where the brown big cigar came in.