2

It was an annoying Thursday everyday is annoying but today is extra annoying. This beautiful woman came in to talk to me about a cheating husband and how she wants to leave the marriage but she can't.

  She says she fights him every time she finds something on his phone and then they make up, she said she's tired of the effect he has on her and how she feels exhausted almost every week from their continuous fighting,she's getting scars, they're losing properties because she smashes things when he gets her upset then call her toxic, and how she would want to protect her mental health before she loses it and end in jail.

I don't get why people never understand the fact that people never change, if someone hurts you subsequently there's a high chance they would never stop doing so it's best you leave them immediately.

And I've gotten cases like this a lot and I find it annoying because when you ask what they really want they say I want him to change, I want her to change but if he doesn't then I've got to go, ma'am go already isn't it obvious there's nothing changing in this person. This people have built their mindset to support how they behave , they feel they're right so no matter what you say it's only going to feel like manipulation to them you just have to stand up and call it quit no matter how it hurts you.

   After she leaves I walk to my coffee machine and make myself a cup. I got a lot of things on my mind, I've been thinking of getting a new place somewhere with large space, so I can get comfortable bringing all my antiques in without feeling absurd.

    So I check my pc for areas around the city, I found a few and I had to go in to check on them.

Nathan: hey pretty

Me: Hi, hyd?

Nathan: cool, you wanna grab a drink?

Me: maybe I'm thinking of driving to town though, I'm getting a new place wanted to check it out.

Nathan: I could come with, I've got good taste you'd find my opinion in handy.

Me: I don't doubt your taste but I highly doubt if I would listen to your opinion but come anyways lol.

Nathan: should I come pick you up then?

Me: sure, 21 orientals I'd come down.

Nathan: cool then see ya in ten.

I sent a message to the agent telling him I'd be coming through soon, then waited for him to get here. I already had the one I wanted in mind, just looking at the pictures I knew it was my place already.

"Hey pretty"
"Hi handsome"
"You look stressed but beautiful"
"What a compliment, you work today?"
"Yeah, I edit on days without appointments but I'm done for the day"
"Cool lucky you" I said connecting to the Bluetooth, my playlist was on shuffle I let whatever play.

    We stop by a mart to buy some chilled drinks and I grabbed a sandwich and we moved over to the hillside.
        The ulterior is a beauty look at this view, I'm so excited about this place even if it means emptying my pocket. We go in.

"Hi I'm Greta Goose, I contacted you earlier"
" oh nice to meet you Greta, I'm Mickos the property manager, let's take you round baby" he shakes Nathan and smile to the both of us before turning and starts walking.

   Marble floors that I might cover up with carpets, nice walls I can already imagine my antiques all over. Beautiful bathroom. I'm sure my parents would be shocked to see the new beauty I'm getting myself.

      After fourty five minutes of seeing the place, we bid farewell and I said I was going to get back to him while requesting he emailed me the remaining details and how to process payment. I felt proud this was the first huge thing I've ever done. My life was gradually changing I could feel it.

        We walk back down to his car and drove to the park we first went to, it wasn't the same in daytime it was more pretty seeing birds eat whatever from the floor, ice cream jugglers, moving crowds.

    "Go stand by the fountain, I wanna take a quick pic of you"
     I don't argue I adjusted my dress, I was wearing a v neck long sleeved shirt and a black trouser with some court shoes. I combed my hair with my fingers while I strike a pose, he takes hundreds of pictures then I come back to sit and watch his gallery.

"They're beautiful"
"You're beautiful" he made me blush, my feet's were hurting so I pulled my legs out of the shoes and just sit and laugh at his jokes we stayed like that till we were hungry.

   "You wanna come over to my place this weekend?"
    "I'm moving in this weekend, maybe next one"
    " we don't have to wait I could come help you, make it a party and work"
   He always finds his way of suggesting this sort of things, I remain thrilled at the fact that he wanted to spend more time with me even though we weren't rushing things, I don't even know if we were friends we should be friends there's nothing between us.

He picks me up like a little child my shoes in my hands while he walked to his car and dropped me in the passenger seat and went over to his side. We bought food from a drive thru ate and he dropped me off at work so I could pack my things and get my car.

   I decided to do some work before heading home, I picked out my folder and start arranging files into them with order of severity and then planned on calling some of my clients that have been absent.

   Just for a moment I thought of how my last relationship ended, at the beginning it was intense, I would get flowers at work, he was so romantic and sexy and would leave naughty notes on every footprint I have on the web, my Instagram, my email everywhere he could contact me.

    At the middle we both got busy and I would think it was because we were hardworking people and then he said I was demanding, nobody that loves you should think you needing care and attention demanding I'm a therapist I know my ethics I tried not to overstep boundaries and I often read between the lines. At the end it was just a spiritless relationship and I won't stress over something like that so I eventually stopped taking his calls, he didn't show up at my place because of his ego and then I moved on some month later he came through to talk, talk about what.

    I closed my folder desk in annoyance thinking of it alone annoys hell out of me. I picked my bag and arranged my stuff and go down to my car so I can get home and unwind.