Getting into it🍆

"Well are you undressing or do you need me to do it for you?"He smirks at you,holding his member.You blush at the sight of him nude and move closer to his body, asking him to undress you.As he proceeds to undress you, your face turns bright red.He pins you to the bed and he starts to kiss you, your face turns to a deep shade of read as Hisoka starts to kiss all over your body leaving hickeys. You let out moans as he strokes down your nude body. He starts to thrust hitting your womb.
"H-Hisoka~" you let out a big moan Ashe goes faster.
"I'm going to" he cums inside you leaving you full of pleasure. Hisoka pulls out and pulls your lips close to his member. You slowly reach your hands to his member and reach your lips around it putting it into your mouth. You try your best to get all of his cum with your tongue.

"You seem to enjoy this dear" Hisoka moans " and I thought you where mad"
Longing to one up him, you move your breast to where his member is and starts to jerk it. Hisoka moans loudly as he grabs your breast and stars to play with them. You start to moan as he starts to grope your boobs, his nails starts to dig into your breast it hurts but you where enjoying it as well. Hisoka takes the upper hand and bends you over to the edge of the bed and puts his member in your ass as he starts thrusting, he inserts his fingers into your pussy. You two go on fucking for the rest of the night and you wake up next to Hisoka nude cuddling you in the hotel bed. You look over to your phone noticing missed calls from your best friend Kurapika. You get out of bed blushing intensity. As you start dress Hisoka reaches over and fingers your pussy. " A-ah~" you let out a moan from his morning surprise.