Whats going on?!😣

Kurapika's POV:

"Why would y/n hang up?" He thought that there would be no way you would get involved with hisoka.You wouldn't.Right?
Kurapika tracked where you were through your phone.That's not too far he could make it in 10 minutes if he runs.
Finally he got to hotel you where staying at he walked inside into the lobby of the hotel.Kurapika went to the front desk. Kurapika asked "Is there someone with a room named y/n?"
The lady responded "No room under her name but she did come in last night to visit a room under the name of Hisoka.Would you like the room number?"
Kurapika obviously wanted the room number after hearing you were with that creep hisoka."OF COURSE GIVE ME THE NUMBER"
"O-ok I w-will"
Kurapika had the number and rushed into the elevator.

Y/n POV:

Hisoka was on top of you on the hotel room bed.
"It's okay dear, I'll be gentle this time."Hisoka moaned your name.
"Hisoka..I have to go!"
As soon as you said that Kurapika barged in and he say Hisoka pinning you the bed.
"SO YOU ARE WITH HIM!" Kurapika yelled with anger.
His eyes turned to scarlet red filled with fury.Hisoka looked over in a smirk.
"It seems he wants to join" hisoka licked his lips.
"I- no I don't think that's right" you rush off the bed to try and calm Kurapika down.