What you mean to him😳

(note:I messed up on last chapter with the POV part)

Y/N POV:

In a fit of rage, Kurapika started to yell with out a second thought "I can't believe you lied to me! I trusted you" Kurapika looked as if he was going to cry.
"I CAN EXPLAIN-" you said but Kurapika cut you off "I don't want your shitty explanation, we were best friends for years! My clan died because YOU wanted to hang out and I wasn't there to protect them but I forgave you! And then you go and pull THIS shit?"
"Hold on, that wasn't my fault and you know it!" you say. "That was in the past and ur not my mom. Calm your flat titties"
"Um..I'm still here" hisoka pointed out. Half naked still with raging hard-on.
"SHUT UP CREEP" you and Kurapika say in unison .
"👁⭐️👄💧👁" hisoka was offended to say the least. But he just smirked at the interesting display of emotions the two best friends displayed. It may have even made him even more horneeee.
"Do us all a favor and leave clown headass bitch." Kurapika sassed.
Hisoka left and it was immediately awkward.He looked at you just now realizing you're half naked."Please just put on some clothes" Kurapika closed his eyes trying not to seem like he was looking ;)
"naaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh me hate clothes lol XD" you say. "Come over here pretty boy and stick that long shlong up my juicy cooter" You continued.
......
Is what he low key wished you would say. Instead you just raced around the room looking for your top and the rest of your outfit from the day prior. And once those clothes were put on (messily but still on) you spoke once more into the tense atmosphere. "Um, you can look now"
"I just want to know why" he had calmed down since hisoka had left.
"I..don't know.I didn't want to at first but one thing led to another and-"
"He's a terrible person you can get hurt."
"I don't need you to look after me!I'm strong enough to handle myself!" You said and Kurapika looked hurt.
"I'm not doing this cause you're weak, I know you're strong but.." Kurapika was hesitant.
"But what?" You said confused and a bit worried.
"I love you." He let out. He looked scared but a little relieved that he got it out ." I've loved you for years" he looked you in the eyes as you stained back in ultimate shock. Yeah you both have been friends for years but never once has he said he loved you,,,, and with so much emotion too. "I-I.." you froze for a second with your mouth dry as the desert. "Kurapika I love you too. You've been with me for years how could I not?" You smiled sadly. "But I'll be fine, and I know if worst comes to worse I'll always come back to you."
Kurapika smiles at you affectionately.
"I'm gonna go back to base and you can meet me there" you give him a peck and leave.

To be continued...(rip hisokas feelings 👁⭐️👄💧👁)