Prologue: Pinkie Pie's Announcement

AppleJack's POV:

"GUESS WHAT?!" Pinkie Pie ran over to our usual table at the end of the cafeteria.

"Do you always have to shout? I'm trying to talk to SpitFire!" Rainbow Dash was on the phone with someone, possibly SpitFire.

"Sorry...BUT WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT ARRIVING TOMORROW! I CAN'T WAIT!" The pink-haired girl jumped up and down in excitement.

Rainbow Dash groaned and got up to continue her conversation somewhere else.

"I wonder what they're like..." Fluttershy looked up from her notebook.

"Maybe they can join our group and we can all be friends!"Pinkie grinned at everyone and took a bite out of her cookie.

'She sure does like making friends...but she has scared off a couple people from our friend group.'

Their used to be more than just the six of us, but Pinkie always scared them off somehow.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Twilight stopped writing Chemistry notes for Sunset since she wasn't here today.

"You do seem to get a bit too excited..." Fluttershy seemed a bit nervous.

"And we are kinda tight as a group. If anyone else joined us, they might feel a bit left out at some point." I pointed out.

"Oh come on, it'll be fine!"

The rest of us looked at each other and nodded.

Operation Get New Student To Join Our Group is a go!

Rainbow came back to the table. "Um...did I miss something?"