I-Outfit Choices

(Or the universe hates Rarity and Rarity hates everyone's outfits plus Applejack. Let me know if Rarity is a bit OOC-)

Rarity's POV:

I stared up at the new school I would be going to. It wasn't as...fancy as my last one, but it would do I suppose.

At the very least, maybe I could get some inspiration for new designs.

I headed into the school, ignoring everyone's stares and whispers. Do they not know who I am or something? Then again, it's not that often someone like me comes around.

Maybe I should give everyone a free outfit. They don't exactly have the...best clothes in the market. Mother would be so shocked-

"Hello?"

I blinked and stared at the girl in front of me. Her outfit was SO last year and-is that a leaf in her hair? Though her one redeeming quality was her eyes...

"Yes?" I was trying to be as polite as possible, which includes not cringing at her choice of  clothing. Yep, she's definitely getting a makeover after school. As long as I don't run into Mother, that is.

"You dropped this." She was holding my purse, made by yours truly. Why is she touching my purse exactly? She might ruin it!

I took my purse from her. "Thank you, but I must get going now. I have class to attend to." I started walking away, not having a single clue where my class was. What even was my first class?

"Class starts in half an hour, enough time for me to give you a tour around the school since you don't know where you're going. If you did, you would know this this is the seniors hallway and we're not allowed down here."

Wonderful, she followed me. Why is the universe torturing me today?

"Name's Applejack." We were walking in the right direction now, possibly going to the front office so I can get my schedule, which she noted I didn't have either. Oh, I should probably tell her my name.

"I'm Rarity." Great, now I won't have to see her again after my tour and we can go our separate ways and pretend we didn't meet each other. Amazing, right?

At least, that's what I thought until I got my schedule. Turns out we have a couple classes together.

The universe get's two points and I have none. We're off to a great start, aren't we?

(Written on: March 5, 2021)