Chapter 3

"I can walk Regina back once she's composed herself sir, "Robin stated, pulling out a tissue. Leopold nodded and took his leave. Regina unsteadily tried to follow him but Robin gently took her hand. "Why don't you sit back down?" Being the gentleman he was, Robin helped her take a seat. "Why don't you tell me what's got you so upset?" Robin continued, "Maybe I can help?" Regina stared out at the water and closed her eyes taking a deep breath "I'm fine." She stated coldly. Robin didn't want to push, but he couldn't help but be a little worried.
  They sat in silence for a while before Regina finally spoke, it was more of a whisper "I'm going back inside.." Robin nodded as they both stood up and made their way back to the party.  It was no surprise that Regina has pulled her jacket on properly, covering any evidence- although most people were too drunk to notice any change.

  Regina made her way into the hall, away from the majority of the guests. Leopold had seen her walk through and followed her, he pulled her into an office- which was strictly out of bounds. He was pretty tipsy himself, carelessly leaving the door open just a crack.
  Leopold grabbed Regina's wrist, "What did you tell him?" He questioned angrily. The brunette winced as he tightened his grip, "Nothing, I promise" She whispered. "Prove it!" He growled before violently pushing her. Regina stumbled backwards, her stomach crashing into the corner of the desk, causing her to cry out in pain.
  Robin was worried about Regina and as he walked past the office he saw a glimpse of Regina, holding her stomach, clearly in pain. While slowly making his way towards the door he heard Leopold as he angrily continued on "Fuck off out of my sight and act sober!"
  Regina walked out of the office as well as she could under the circumstances, bumping into Robin. Doing what he thought was right, Robin put an arm around her to support her up the stairs. Although to Robin's surprise, Regina pushed him away and continued on towards the stairs alone. Reluctantly, he watched her stumble up the stairs and through a door which he knew was the master bedroom.

  Regina kicked her shoes off and fell backwards, the bed swallowing her hole. She lay for a while, not allowing herself to feel anything. Eventually she fell asleep, as she was, sprawled across the bed.
  A few hours later, Leopold stumbled through the door and Regina sat up quickly. She breathed a sigh of relief when he ignored her and climbed into bed, falling into a deep sleep. Regina stared at the ceiling for a while before finally falling asleep.
   Tossing and turning, Robin couldn't sleep. The brunette was constantly on his mind, he was worried. He didn't know what to think of the situation or if there was a situation at all. Eventually his thoughts turned into dreams as sleep overtook him.

- A/N; sorry the chapters aren't very long, some will be longer than others but they'll probably end up being more chapters than I thought because they are quite short, hope you're enjoying this trashy story <3