Chapter 5 ~ I Will find you

You had been in the court of miricles for a few days now, not caring about what you're father or frollo thought. You where happy with the simple life of living with your mother, you enjoyed looking after your step brothers and sisters, feeling happy and content.

Frollo was furious, blaming your disappearance on the gypsies, he went out to find you, burning and bribing as he went. He was infatuated with you, wanting to find you and punish those who kidnapped you, he imagined you falling into his arms as he saved you from the gypsies, taking you to his room and slowly fucking you, you crying out his name as he took you to the peak.

He had followed quisimoto and Phebus with his men, trying to save some gypsie Esmarelda. He found their hideout and got ready for the final move.

You where snapped out off your story with the children when you heard your mother run in, she was shouting that Frollo was there in the court and for you to run. Taking the hint you run out and see Frollo, he was looking for you.

'(y/n)' he shouted '(y/n), come here'

You look at him, and walk backwards.

'guards, bring her to me' he called. You felt hands clamp onto your shoulders as your where pushed forward.

He walks up to you and caresses your face.

'get away from me' you stammer 'I know what you are, you are a awful man who wants to kill and hurt others. You burned down Paris for no reason'. You try and run but you can't.

Frollo smirks 'these gypsies have been feeding you lies' he cooed, stroking your hair, 'I warned you that they are witches. I burned down Paris to find you'.

'get away from her!' your mother shouts as she runs at frollo, ready to takle him. Frollo grins as she is caught by a guard.

He turns back to you, smirking. 'take them to the prisons' he called, staring strait at you.

'Let her go' he said to the gaurds, they dropped you and Frollo grabbed your arm from behind, speaking into your ear, 'your must be scared and in need' Frollo cooed at you. 'the lies these gypsies have spun and fed you must be hard on you, I will take you home and show you what is the truth.'

'this is my home' you say, struggling against his grip.

He laughs 'no, this is a place which will be destroyed and you will be happy that it is. They kidnapped you, tried to turn you from your Godly ways'.

He sniffed your hair, pushing you out of the court and into the sunlight.

'I have already been given permission by your father to make you mine' he mummers in your ear, stroking your hair gently, 'and you will become mine, willing or not'

Your knees go wobbly and your face goes white as he pushes you to his horse. Placing you on it he ties your hands together and he sets off back to the Palace of justice.