Chapter 7 ~ Marrage

Frollo was convinced you had been put under some magic to make you hate him and love gipsies, he had desided the only cource of action left was Marriage.

He walked into your quarters, frollo had locked you in your quarters with a pile of books which talked about the sinfulness of gipsies.

You laid on the bed, sleeping, he closed the door and locked it, walking over and looking down at you he thought of the power he had over you, smirking he slowly woke you by caressing your face.

'(y/n)' he whispers in your ear 'wake up' you did move so he slapped you sharply.

You jumped awake to see Frollo's face close to yours.

'(y/n) sit up' he ordered.

You got up and sat on the side of the bed, as he turned to you.

'(y/n)', he pulled out a small ring with a red stone in it 'Will you marry me?' he asks.

You think, you knew if you said no he would still force you to marry him. 'Yes' you mumble

'Speak up girl' he said, Grabbing your face.

'Yes Claude' you say louder.

He smirks, pushing the ring on your finger and kissing your lips hungrily.

You where to wear a lovely white dress, frollo managed to get the archdeacon to marry you and him by the end of the week.

The wedding was small you thought as your walked in the cathedral. Frollo stood next to the archdeacon who looked uncomfortable.

You reached the alter as Frollo looked at you up and down hungrily.

The Marriage went through and you agreed to be husband and wife

'if there is anyone in law who should say they should not be married they are to declare it' the archdeacon said.

'I object' you hear, it was your mother.

Frollo turned, and looked at her seething, his eyes filled with rage. 'ignore her archdeacon and carry on' he shouted.

'I can't just -' the archdeacon stutters.

'Gaurds arrest her' frollo called, they nodded and took her out you try and run to your mother but your wrist was gripped and pulled back by Frollo.

The archdeacon carried on, his eyes filled with pity towards you.

Frollo filled in the Marriage registry and grabbed your wrist, pulling you to his carriage as you went back to the Palace of justice.

He pushed you into his room, it was large stone room, with a four poster Kings sized bed in the middle. He pushed you onto the bed and slowly climbed onto of you smirking, his fantasies where finally becoming reality.