😞 At a Loss Here 😞

I need to be precise here. If there is a question I have please don't blow it off, I truly need an answer/comment. Truly.

So, I need to be sure what exactly you all were looking for here. I'm at a loss because I was looking forward to writing the new chapter - I was.

I was excited, all that fun stuff. Now I'm regretting releasing that chapter and I may not do a story on Titan...I'm not sure. Probably just me talking and I probably will write a story for him...not sure.

Just need to figure some things out I guess.

No, it wasn't a poly story - not at all. I don't write poly stories unless there are twins involved. Then...the rest is whatever.

Since I disappointed people, I need to ask.

What exactly were you expecting?

I'm not asking this rudely, I'm truly wondering because I don't like disappointing.

At all...I disappointed a lot when I was younger and as I got older I surpassed that. I did well and there was no problems I couldn't face - I'm speaking about my real life here.

On here it was...my little secret for fun. I loved writing stories for others and them enjoying what I write. It's a nice feeling and I love your comments...

Well, for someone to say they were disappointed in what I released - that hurt me. I think that was the first time someone has told me that on this app in all the three years I've been on here. I'm truly not trying to be cocky or rude - promise.

The person that said that to me, if you see this - I'm not trying to make you feel bad.

So now I'm asking from you, please. Tell me what you expected - what are you looking for?

I'll take suggestions on what sequel you were looking for for Titan.

Or maybe just doing a sequel for Damian and Gideon.

I really am asking here and please don't blow this off. I really need an answer.

So...what are the suggestions you have?

What are those expectations?

Do you want me to change anything that I wrote before?

Just wondering.

Hope I don't sound like a loser but I have to ask because...you only live once, right?

~ YOLO