64. Abrupt Actions

|Kenji

"Why did you disappear for so long?" I ask Alaric angrily, and he just stood quietly. "You know I was very concerned. I never realized how hard it was to watch Hiroto and Sana until I was left alone with them. I love those two, but they acted like they were in some kind of war with me."

I chuckle as I go to Alaric now. I grab his hand and narrow my eyes at him.

"What are you hiding?" I question him quietly, and he still hasn't said anything.

"I love you Kenji." He murmurs, and I smile.

"I love you too...I still want to know why you disappeared!" I snap playfully.

He looks at his phone and that's when I saw it say ten a'clock. That's when I started to hear Damian's voice in the distance.

I turned around to see Gideon carrying him over his shoulder. Damian sounded pretty pissed as Gideon had him thrown over his shoulder. Sorrel right behind them as he held Nolan. Amor, Titan, and the twins walking with them.

That's when everyone stops at a certain spot, but Gideon continues to walk forward. Before I knew it he was setting Damian right beside me. When I follow him I flinch when I saw Alaric on one knee before me.

Could see him look at me shyly and I saw the wedding box. The wedding band displayed before me - and I look at my hand. How did he get my ring size?

"Alaric is this where you've been all this time?" I ask him softly, and he nodded. "Aww, you look so nervous. I thought you didn't want to marry me."

"Of course! I - I had to get your parents acceptance. Today I FaceTimed them because Gideon offered me their numbers. They are very kind and accepting...I have their blessings to marry you. I want to be able to call you more than my partner, but my husband. We have two kids...and I don't mind any number of kids we have. If you want eight - I'll gladly have eight if it's with you-."

"Eight kids? Kenji, damn!"

Alaric and I glare at Damian as he remembered  what was happening, and he apologized. I face Alaric again as he grinned at me.

"Well, let me say the words that I've been...so nervous to say. I get one chance and I want to say it just right. Oh! Hiroto - Sana!" He called, and I look in surprise as the two of them rush beside him.

They both grabbed each of my hands, smiling at me with excitement.

"Kenji will you marry-."

"Daddy! Marry daddy!" Sana exclaimed, shaking my hand wildly.

Hiroto just grinned, but he did sway my hand a bit.

"Sana you interrupted daddy." He groaned, and she apologized. Except in my mind I had already said yes... "Kenji let me do this again. Will you marry me?"

I smile with excitement, pulling my hands from the twins. I rest them on Alaric's shoulders and that's when I start to shake him.

"Yes! I have been waiting for forever for you to ask me!" I cry, and he chuckles as he grabs my hand. He begins to slip the ring onto my finger - and I already felt like we were married.

Now comes the wedding preparations...I'm excited as hell!

All I know is that I'm going to have the best life with them all and I can say...I'm blessed. Not going to lie - I thought I was going to be single forever.

I was going to choose that route...

Thank goodness I met him. I can thank Damian for bringing him into my life. I'm happy I jumped on him when we first met.