Author's Note 6/18/20

Hey guys. First of all, I want to say that I really, really appreciate your support. Writing is obviously a passion of mine and I'm really happy that people have enjoyed "Autophobia" and are excited about "Nyctophobia". However, I will be putting "Nyctophobia" on hold for the time being. There are a few different factors at play here, and I wanted to explain them.

First off, I've gotten some feedback that the ending of "Autophobia" seemed rushed. My pacing was off in the last few chapters, and the more I look back on it, the more it bothers me. I also received a review on another site saying that I was copying The Silver Eyes Novels, and that bothered me too. It was never my intention to copy Scott's storyline and concepts. I thought I did a good enough job of differentiating my AU from the novels, but some things really are too similar. 

So here's the deal: I'm putting "Nyctophobia" on hold for the time being. I want to reassess my storyline and my AU in general.  There are also other writing projects I want to work on (for the  "Half-Life" Series in particular if you're interested). I don't want to give a date or even a time frame of when I'll come back to this story/series, because I'm terrible at sticking to those. But rest assured, I fully intend to come back to this series. I may even revise the last few chapters of "Autophobia". 

Once again, I'm truly grateful for all the support and constructive feedback I've received. See you on the flip-side. :) 

-Caro