Chapter 19

The voice over the speaker could be heard by everyone in the forest, Du Yu Shu frowned and asked, "Who is it ah, so fast."

Du Yu Shu looked at the card in her hand. This is the card they just recently got.

–––Watermelon is the child of the dream that is up there.

"It probably means the watermelon is on top of the tree," Du Yu Shu sighed, "It really is hot, are there no breaks?"

"You could just quit," Ye Jing AN simply said and put the card away in his pocket. "Ye Jing An, can I ask you something?" Du Yu Shu earnestly asked.

"No," Ye Jing An interrupted.

Du Yu Shu pretended she didn't hear and continued, "How did you manage to stay alive till now?"

"That mouth of yours can kill people in minutes." Du Yu Shu looked at him honestly.

"I already said no and you're still asking. Is there any reason why?" Ye Jing An expressionlessly said, "I refuse to answer questions about your privacy."

"As a good citizen, I can sue you for violating my privacy!"

Du Yu Shu, "....."

As the two continue to move forward, they did not expect to encounter Dong Hua Nian and Yang Yu Bo.

Thinking about the first card he found, Ye Jing An couldn't help but be alert. He and Du Yu Shu had not awakened their special ability yet so it is likely the other four. Meng Yun Rui and Wang Xiao Chen's characters are small compared to Dong Hua Nian and Yang Yu Bo. Yang Yu Bo's special ability could not be underestimated ah.

Ye Jing An whispered to Du Yu Shu, "We should hurry and leave."

Ye Jing An retreated back. Seeing them like this Yang Yu Bo laughed, "Why are you dodging us? It wasn't easy to find you, why don't we work together?"

"Of course we can," Ye Jing An smiled but continued to move back without any hesitation, "I feel extremely honored."

"But you still retreat," Yang Yu Bo's eyes looked stern. She made a posture and yelled, "Special ability!"

At this moment, the two masked staff members behind Yang Yu Bo dragged Ye Jing An in front of Yang Yu Bo.

Ye Jing An, Excuse me?

Yang Yu Bo took out her card and smiled brightly at Du Yu Shu, "Right now, An ge is my person!"

Du Yu Shu, "......."

Ye Jing An looked at the card and then bowed, "I am your knight, I am willing to serve you."

Du Yu Shu, ".......What?"

Special Ability Charm–––Within the line of sight, make a posture and yell "Special skill" for it to take effect. It is only effective for men for fifteen minutes. The male players who are affected by this charm skill will have to shout "I am your knight, I am willing to serve you." In these fifteen minutes, the male players would have to unconditionally provide assistance for you. Available for five times.

Du Yu Shu stared stupidly at the withdrawing figures of Yang Yu Bo and Ye Jing An, her mental state collapsing. Remembering that she is recording a program, she looked into the camera in surprise, "What? What just happened?"

Du Yu Shu jokingly made an action like she is morbidly worried about her looks, "Was I just abandoned?"

Du Yu Shu turned away from the camera and let out a long sigh. She took a couple of breaths and hardened her eyes.