Chapter 22

"No need," Du Yu Shu felt her heart wavered a bit when she saw Ye Jing An's curved lips. She pushed the popcorn towards him and awkwardly say, "Eat some popcorn, it will make the fear go away."

"En," Ye Jing An's smile couldn't help but get bigger. When Ye Jing An reached into the bucket to get the popcorn, Du Yu Shu's hand was still in there. Panicking, Du Yu Shu quickly took out her hand and turned to look at the screen. She gave an unsettled laugh, "The location of the dagger is not right. It's not even inserted in the artery, how can there be so much bleeding. Also, the dagger is crooked, tut."

Ye Jing An's finger froze and he lightly coughed, "Never thought that Leading Actress Du is well rounded in this aspect, really worthy of being Leading Actress Du."

Although the sentence was meant to be a praise, Du Yu Shu felt awkward hearing it and subconsciously said, "How can I compare to Emperor Ye."

"Ye Jing An is the one that is well-rounded," Du Yu Shu delightfully laughed, "Even fond of horror movies. Specially invited me to see a horror movie together and then loudly screaming; it really is....refined ah."

Ye Jing An indifferently popped the popcorn into his mouth and slowly revealed an ambiguous smile, "Don't I have you for this?"

"Leading Actress Du is very knowledgeable and can easily defeat the devil. With Leading Actress Du here, what is there to be afraid of?"

Ye Jing An casually laughed.

Du Yu Shu, ".....hehe."

Du Yu Shu expressionlessly turns to face him and flippantly hooked her finger at his chin, "Let me inspect the goods first.

"Give your Lord a smile," Du Yu Shu's index finger lightly grazed over Ye Jing An's chin making him shudder. Du Yu Shu's breath sprayed against his face, making the atmosphere ambiguous.

Ye Jing An exposed a smile, his throat burning. He made a shy expression and said in a low voice, "...Lord, are you satisfied with what you see?"

Du Yu Shu almost forgot to react.

"Ugly," Du Yu Shu expressionlessly said.

"Trouble you to go to South Korea to get plastic surgery, Thailand to change your build, Europe to learn to dress fashionably, and to the US to learn how to make money."

"Then I will consider it."

Ye Jing An, "......"

"If I do these thing, then you'll marry me?" Ye Jing An asked in a modest tone.

"Of course," Du Yu Shu replied noncommittally then revealed a sinister smile, "Remember to first go to Thailand to get surgery."

"Lord like soft and fragrant girls."