Chapter 25

"Peng––––" The Ferris Wheel issued a burst of sound. The two people did not react to the sudden noise and continued to stare at each other, an invisible pressure enveloped the entire capsule.

At that moment, the Ferris wheel reached its highest peak like it is capable of reaching the sun.

Du Yu Shu silently stared at him, and he silently stared at her as well.

Silent, cold, calm, and dark.

No one spoke.

The silence spread.

After a long time, while Ye Jing An was staring into Du Yu Shu's cold gaze, he heard her indifferently said, "I am honored."

Du Yu Shu was the first to break the silence. She spoke calmly and coolly, her face frigid with no trace of happiness.

Du Yu Shu's brain seemed to have forgotten how to operate.

But she had already stifled her feelings, she even said out loud, I am honored.

Indeed, this is really her honor ah, look how happy she is.

–––Look, Ye Jing An, what were you expecting?

She had never liked you, she would not show a happy expression.

She does not like you, what are you happy about?

Ye Jing An softly laughed. The Ferris wheel was quiet save for the two people's breathing. He chuckled, "Have you calmed down?"

"It seems what Wei Meng said was helpful, nothing is easier in calming someone down than a sudden confession."

Ye Jing An said it nonchalantly but also indirectly explained why he said those words earlier. Du Yu Shu just thought that at that moment,

"Peng––––"

The Ferris wheel steadily came to a stop and they continued to stare at each other while standing.

When the staff came to open the door, he noticed that the atmosphere is wrong between the two, his eyes revealing a trace of gossip.

Did they fight? Did they fight in the Ferris wheel?

The staff opened the door and Du Yu Shu took the lead to come down. She looked up at the sky, the sky is so broad, it could hold all of you.

Still in a trance, she heard Ye Jing An's voice.

Du Yu Shu exposed a sliver of a smile.

Ye Jing An slowly walked in front of her and whispered, "Du Yu Shu, do you think we are considered friends?"

Du Yu Shu didn't speak. Just when he thought that she wouldn't answer, he saw her expose a shallow smile, "Of course."

"If not, why would I come out with you or make a bet with you?"

"Tomorrow is the final mission right?" Du Yu Shu smiled and slowly said, "Emperor Ye, I will not show mercy."

"For example, making you run 100 meters stark naked."

That was the last memory of the night. On the road back, they did not speak. Du Yu Shu looked to be tired and closed her eyes the entire ride.

That night, Ye Jing An went to the florist shop alone to get the eleven champagne roses.

Ye Jing An thought, he was really too impulsive today.

That was the first time that Ye Jing An had spoken everything that was on his mind. He wants to talk to someone, preferably a stranger, about his story and his love.