Indecent

Warning!: mentions of sexual assault

Helen is a huge eater. You couldn't finish the third container, so you gave him the rest, you don't even have a fridge to store them anyways. He ate it all in one go and still claiming that he's hungry.

He went down to buy some more food for himself and insisted on buying some more snacks for you.

He drooped his head sadly like a dog when you scolded him for buying excessively without considering the effects of it on the environment. A mountain of styrofoam containers are currently stacked in the corner of your room, eating almost half of your working space.

Helen then promised to only get you one more snack, which is (favourite flavour) ice cream as your dessert, he argued that since it's in a wafer cone, there will be no waste. You sighed and gave in after he whimpered and begged incessantly.

"Thank you, (y/n), I promise you will be happy!" He excitedly proclaimed. You pursed your lips and gave him a thumbs up.

Helen gathered all the styrofoam boxes and left your dorm room. You shook your head and went back to work.

Helen dumped it all into the trashcan before dusting his hands. He scanned the surroundings and sighed.

Yes, your university looks interesting. But it doesn't really seem to interest him.

Helen rubbed his stubble, maybe there are something that he can replicate and put in his home? The (favourite canteen food) maybe?

He walked around, he could have sworn that he saw an ice cream truck somewhere...

His ears perked up at the sound of... moaning?

Helen knitted his eyebrows and hid himself, the sounds are coming from a secluded corner. He carefully took a peek at what's happening.

A man and a woman, semi-naked. They are obviously engaging in sexual intercourse, their bodies and mouth mold with each other.

Helen scrunched his face in pure disgust. He doesn't understand why do people find it enjoyable. The older male remembered the smell being emitted from the activity was atrocious.

He wonders how can anyone feel comfortable with that much touching, he experienced this first hand when he was a child. What is so enjoyable about this? He remembered despising the experience with every fiber of his body especially it was something he didn't want to do.

Also, he just could not grasp that touching genitals are supposed to feel good. He was touched and licked once, it absolutely did NOT feel great at all. It sickened Helen to no end, how can someone put their mouth on an organ that expels bodily waste?

How can anyone 'share' genitals? Does it not irk them at all? How?

How is this interesting to watch? He remembered being pushed to watch pornography by the older children in the orphanage, it was boring. A phallic figure is repeatedly inserted and removed from an opening, so what? What's  the big deal? Why does it incite such strong emotions in others?

Just... repulsive.

And the sounds, oh the sounds... It made Helen wishes he was born deaf. He silently gagged after hearing the steamy noises.

Not being able to handle it anymore, he covered his ears, shut his eyes tight and walked away. The whole time, he was forcing his vomit back down his throat.

There are some things that he can never understand, human pleasures like these are one of them. This is just giving him sensory overload, hence anything related to intimate touching is a big no from him.

Except hugs. But only in moderation, as too much will cause discomfort in him too.

...

Hey! This shouldn't happen here.

What if you're unlucky enough to witness this!?

Now, Helen assumed that you have the same view on life as him. He believes that you would react the same way like he did.

Helen frowned imagining you suffering the same thing he went through.

Helen gritted his teeth and pulled out a hunting knife from his belt and a pair of gloves.

You can't believe it.

It's your first day back to university and you were told to go back home. The whole campus is being shut down for investigation.

Why? Two students were murdered in cold blood, you know that this is Helen's work. Who else?

You watched the news from Helen's couch.

"We urge anyone to come forward with any information relating to these murders—" you turned it off, not wanting to watch anymore. Odd, shouldn't Helen be taken into custody first? He's really suspicious after all since he's a stranger and this happened when he first arrived.

You sighed, knowing that the police will come knocking on Helen's door. Or you might even be roped into this as an accessory to the crime.

"Are you okay?" Helen asked.

You pursed your lips and huffed. "...yeah, yeah I am. God, why me...?" you quietly cursed yourself, you literally did not deserve this.

You were only doing your job to be nice and chatty to customers, you did not ask for this at all.

"Shit happens, I guess."

You're upset and Helen could not understand why, is it because of the murders? He's sure to erase any evidence. There is no chance that the police will come after you or him as he knows a few 'friends' to clear his own name (of course, he needs to give up some of his cash. But that's something trivial.)

Hmm, he's going to try and cheer you up.

You raised your eyebrow when you heard some shuffling behind you.

"What are you..." Helen is setting up the small vending machine he bought from the university. He plugged it into a power socket and clapped happily when the glass lit up.

"Here here!" He handed you a small bag, you opened it to reveal a handful of quarters.

"You can get many things! I like the yellow packet one." He pointed at the packet of sunflower seeds. Helen's hazel eyes turned into crescents to signify he was smiling happily.

You stared at him in disbelief. This is... not right, he's so childlike!

"Please put coin in here, please." Helen pointed at the coin slot.

You shook your head in disapproval, however you ended up inserting one in anyways.

Helen lets out happy whimpering sounds as he watches you play with the vending machine.

"What the... is that a bar of soap?" You asked as your eyes scanned the whole thing.

Helen nodded proudly, he manage to discover how to stock it up. As he didn't really have much snacks at home, he had to improvise by stocking the machine up with other interesting things.

Well, he did buy some chips, candy and other junk food. But they're all too large to fit in the slots. Hence, he can only place smaller objects like... bars of soap or hand-sized notebooks.

Pencils, erasers, travel sized soap bottles, glue sticks etc.

You decided to shut up about it and play along with him. Earning multiple grateful pats on your head from Helen.

Though, your husband was feeling guilty that he never got to buy you a cone of ice cream like he promised. He hopes that you forgive him for that and still see him as a good husband to you.

He is trying his best.

_______________________
A/n: aha sorry kinda ran out of ideas for this book, so this chapter is pretty half assed, boring and cringy— hope yall didn't forget bout Helen

Thabks for reading and sorry 4 the declining quality of my books
ill try to get it back up soon